Chapter 8~ Let's Begin

Aleah's P.O.V (Its been awhile since it's been her)

    Light streamed into the room and it had to land on MY FACE.

    Why can't I just sleep.

    Is that too much to ask for?

    Is pizza even invented yet?

    This is way too much thinking for a morning.

    I sat up and looked around, I was cuddling Reagan and Reagan was just laying there; Alex was spread out and so was Tori; Hannah was just laying straight like a log.

    I peeled myself from Reagan and gently got off the bed. I climbed off the bed and made my way to the door.

   I looked backed at my friends and made sure they were still asleep before I went out the door.

    Since I have memorized the manga I knew this was before the first chapter. But for now I'm just going to plan ahead.

    I made my final turn and yet again I was in the kitchen. I looked around to see if anyone was near. But knowing Sebastian, he is already knows I'm in the kitchen.

   So I will defiantly will not try to look suspicious.

    I took more look before exiting, I turned around and went out the door and went exploring some more.

   As I went the opposite direction ofnthe kitchen I was stopped by the most annoying ever...

Sebastian.

   " Ms. Aleah what are you doing up so early in the morning?" Sebastian asked with his creepy smile.

   " Well I was planning on buying a lot of hamsters, then make a army out of them," I said with confidence.

    Sebastian looked at me in disbelief, " Well since you are up, why don't you go to Ciel's office and just stand there."

   " What is the point in that?" I asked.

   " So if the young master needs anything he doesn't have to call me," Sebastian said with a smirk.

    " Wow.... Just Wow, and who would of though of you being a lazy butler," I said with a groan.

   " Just go to your post," Sebastian ordered.

    " Yes sir," I answered sarcastically.

    Oh well, I thought as I made my way to Ciel's office.

Reagan's P.O.V ( Brought to u by her shoes)

    " WAKE UP YOU IDIOT, ALEAH IS NOT HERE," I think Tori yelled

   I opened my eyes to see a frantic Tori, Hannah had a curiosity look, Alex look angry.

   Aleah... Aleah...

   " OH MY FREAKING GOD, WHERE IS MY FIRST!" I yelled.

  " WHAT THE HECK IS THAT IDIOT DO THIS TIME!" Alex yelled too.

   " URGGGG!" Tori yelled in frustrated.

    " Well lets look for her," Hannah said.

   " OK THEN," I yelled," LETS GO FIND HER!"

     Third P.O.V ( there is wayyyyy to many P.O.V)

    They made their way to the way into the hallway only to be stop just at the door by Sebastian.

   " Girls I see that your awake, would you please make your way to the kitchen for orders." Sebastian said with his sinister smile.

      " WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE IDIOT," Reagan yelled at Sebastian.

    " Don't worry about Ms. Aleah, she has already started her morning chores already," He said," Now if you please, get to the kitchen."

   " Mehhh," Alex replied.

   After all that yelling about their friend, they left to the kitchen with no explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hey sorry for the late updata, but I've been busy sooo sorry.

  Love the Queen of Unicorns 😘