Chapter 13~ Sacrifice Strikes Back

Hannah's P.O.V

      Why do I have to be the one that finds Aleah. At least they know what to say and not sound awkward. Arggg being the quiet one sucks sometimes.

    Now was the door the first on the right.

      I leaned over and put my ear to the door. Mmmh noise, I guess this is the right room them.

     I knocked on the door so I could actually enter without being yelled at.

" Come in," I heard a Ciel say.

      I walked into his office and noticed two things. One was that Ciel was playing a game with his guest and the second was that Aleah was nowhere in sight.

" What is the problem," Ciel said as he looked up from his game.

" I was looking for Aleah because we have been told to be in our room." I said.

" And you bother me with why," Ciel said.

" Because, 'Sir'(Sarcasm, my baby is all grown up😂... I think I might be crying), she was last with you," I answered back.

" Sebastian," Ciel said.

     Sebastian suddenly appeared at his master's side," Yes my lord?"

     Ciel mads Sebastian lean down so he whispered something in his ear.

" Of course my lord," He said.

     He walked over to me amd scooped me up and walked out of the room.

" Was this really necessary?" I asked him.

     " Yes, now I will be explaining everthing when we arrive, milady."  Sebastian said with one of his famous creepy smiles.

     " Ummm..." I said.

      " Also its best if you just shut up," Sebastian suggested (more like a demand).

     We turned the corner and we had reached our destination.

    " Hey Sebastian, why is it that when ever we travel anywhere it feels like it was only a few seconds even though we traveled a long ways?" I asked him.

    " Because the author of this fanfiction wants the drama to happen already," He replayed.

   " WHAT?!?!?" I shouted.

    " Don't worry about it," Sebastian said, " In we go,"

     He pushed opened our doors to see them sitting normal on the bed waiting patiently.

    whaaaaaattttt......

     Are they stoned? Did they die with their eyes open? Who knows anymore....

   Third Person P.O.V

        Sebastian opened the door carring Hannah and no one knew how to react to the situation.