Chapter 7~ Night Night

Hannah P.O.V

   We followed Sebastian to Ciel's office, and for a lack of words I am very surprised that a guy our age has a office.

    Well I guess it makes sense, considering he is the owner of a giant business. I guess that he is a type of genius.

   Great.... Just... Great....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Alex's P.O.V

   We finally arrived at Ciel's office and it LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT DOES IN THE ANIME!!!

    As we stood infrontof his desk we could only see one emotion on his face..... He was really ticked off.

   " I have wasted my time and patiences all day trying to understand your situation and I have reached a verdict," He stated," You will work for me as maids."

    " WHAT!" We all screamed.

   " You have no choice in the matter," Ciel said with a mischievous grin on his face," Unless you would like to be handed over to the police."

   " We have done nothing," Hannah tried to negotiate.

  " Yes you have, I mean you broke into my mansion," Ciel said.

   " You mean MY mansion," I said," I've claimed this as Fort Alex,"

   " Shut up you bloody fool and listen to me," Ciel said," You are rather going to be my maids or you will go to jail."

   " Ok lets got to jail then," Aleah stated as she walked closer to the door.

    " Shut up you idiot... Fine we will be your stink'en maids," Tori said finally.

   " Sebastian please lead our new maids to their rooms," Ciel demanded.

    " Yes my Lord," Sebastian replied.

   STUPID CIEL!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey sorry for the late update, but its here now....

  It is very short and it took me forever to write 😉.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘