Chapter 5~ Panic at the Cake

Tori's P.O.V

" Somewhere," Aleah had said.

I swear she is so cryptic when it comes to secrets. Oh well, I have to deal with that little quirk too.

I grabbed my spoon and started at my stew again, while listening to the idiots agrue over nothing.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEWHERE!!!" Reagan yelled," DID YOU STEAL IT OR DID YOU PULL IT OUT OF YOUR BUTT OR SOMETHING!!!"

" I DON'T REMEMBER!" Aleah replied.

" HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER!" Reagan shouted at her again.

" EASILY!" She shouted.

" URGGHHH YOUR SO UNBELIEVABLE!" Reagan shouted again.

This is getting on my nerves really bad.

Just as I was about to yell, Sebastian threw another knife towards the idiots.

" Would you both, please, sit down," Sebastian politely asked with a killer intent in his eyes.

" Yes sir," They both replied.

With that, both Aleah and Reagan sat down at the table and started to eat.

Ciel looked at Hannah, Alex, and me and asked," Do they always yell at eachother when they talk?"

" Most of the time, sadly," Alex replied.

" The only way to shut them up is to give them food or a book," I said.

Ciel snorted at this though," You must be joking, those two are way to hyper to just sit down and read.

" I wouldn't say that, they are both are passionate about reading along with Hannah." Alex said.

" But make sure they both don't read the same book though, they will argue about the book then," Hannah said.

" Really?" Ciel said.

" Yep," I said.

" So Reagan do you want to sneek out to the kitchen to get desserts?" I heard Aleah whisper to Reagan.

" Do you even know where they are?" Reagan whispered back.

" Yea totally," Aleah whispered back.

" Fine then." Reagan whispered.

Aleah looked around to see if anyone was watching them, then quietly got into to a crawling position and pulled Reagan down with her.

Hmmm, should I follow or just wait for them to get noticed.

What a tough choice.... Nahhh it's going to be funny when they get caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian's P.O.V

These girls are really too much trouble. Why can't Master just order me to kill them already?

I see Aleah and Reagan crawling to the door. I look over at the guest and my Master at the table, just watching them.

I wonder what goes thorough the heads of those idiots. Didn't they realize that they'll get notice?

And to think, this is the girl who almost beat my Lord in chess.

I walked over to the girls and bent down towards their ears and said," What are you doing, don't you know it's rude to be on the floor?"

The two girls jumped and looked at me.

Aleah said," Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on people?"

" ALEAH, REAGAN WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING!" Alex yelled.

Oh great more yelling.

" Well I had a great idea, but Sebastian just had to ruin it," Aleah said.

Ciel raised an eyebrow at this comment. I wonder whats that about.

" BUT THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION," Alex shout again.

" Ummm.... THE CAKE IS A LIE!" Aleah panicky said.

Alex just stares, then she facepalms," Ughh.... Reagan... Just tell me."

" Well Saturn from Pokemon is hot and is literally edge king and did you know his hair is blue?" Reagan replied.

" But whats that got to do with anything?" I asked out of curiosity.

" Le gasp," Regan said with a shock face.

" Did she just say 'Le gasp'?" Ciel asked in confusion.

" Sadly yes," Hannah said.

Back to Tori's P.O.V

I stood up and walked over to them and asked," What are you too doing."

" Didn't Alex already asked that?" Ciel asked again.

" Yea but Tori has her ways," Is all Alex said.

" We wanted sweets, but Sebastian stop us and now the cake is a lie," Aleah stated.

" See wasn't that easy?" I said.

" No," Reagan bluntly said," Fight me."

" Fine," I said as we both got into our fighting positions.

But as we both raised our legs to kick eachother, Aleah caught Reagan's leg and Alex caught mine. After they caught our legs, the lifted them higher and threw us off balance, and we crashed to the ground.

" REALLY!?" Reagan and I shouted.

" Yea, really," Aleah replied and then turned to Alex and said," I've taught you well my padawan."

Ciel just blinked and asked," Can we finally get started with our business?"

" What business, you didn't mentioned anything along the sorts?" Hannah asked.

" Well we have to sort out where you are from and where your going to stay." Ciel stated.

" Fine, let take a seat and start." I said and all of us took a seat.

As we began to start the serious talk, I noticed Aleah started to take a nap.

I looked over at Reagan and she was talking all business with Ciel and sorting out the things with Alex.

I looked over at Hannah and she was just listening just like me.

Huh, I wonder what is instored for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updataing, I had things with school and friends.

On the upside I got a new phone, on the downside I kinda dropped it and the screen is kinda broke:(. Oh well u probably don't care. Well I guess see you another time.

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘