Chapter 4~ Clothing

Reagan's P.O.V

    Mmmhhhh all of this food looks sooo good. Never in my life have I ever seen such a hot man that can cook. He is almost as drool worthy as William~senpai.

( HERE IS A PIC OF HER SENPAI 

  HE IS FROM CODE LYOKO)

  But no one could beat the hotness of William~senpai.

  " I AM HERE MY SUBJECTS," Aleah shouted as she entered the room with Ciel and Sebastian.

  " ALEAH I AM NOT YOUR SUBJECT," I shouted at her.

  " DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG LADY," She shouted back as she stood right in front of me.

  " I WILL DO AS I PLEASE," I yelled back.

   " MEHHHH," Aleah shouted in my face.

  " OH DO YOU WANT TO GO!" I shout back as I got into a fighting position.

  " BRING IT!" She shouted back.

   As I rushed towards her to punch her a knife flew pass our heads.

   We looked over to see Sebastian with a creepy grin on his face.

  " I suggest you sit down before the young master gets mad," He stated.

  " Yes sir," we said frightened.

  Ciel looked over at our disappointed friends and asked," Are they always like this?"

  " Yes sadly," Alex said as she picked up her knife to cut her meat.

" Oh really, how do you deal with it," Ciel asked.

" Normally they stop on they're own or Hannah will scare them straight." Alex said.

  " Hannah? What's so scary about her?" He asked.

  Aleah and I made eye contact and said in unison," Pens."

  " Pens?" he questionable asked.

  " Yes," is all we said.

   With that, we all dug into our meal. We were served a surprisely delious wild fowl stew with a side of mash potatoes. 

  After we finished that, we all were stuff except Aleah but thats normal.

  " Now that we have finished we can get you into appropriate clothing," Ciel as he made a hand motion to Sebastian.

  " Sebastian go get these ladies so clothes and bring them the study afterwards," Ciel demanded.

  " Yes my lord," Sebastian said with a deep bow following it.

  With his command, Sebastian led us out of the dinning room and to one of the guest room with clothing for us layed out.