Chapter 9~ Young Master

Third P.O.V ( ITS NOT ITALIAN)

     Aleah sat at the front of Ciel's desk and was bored out of her mind, while Ciel was reading, probably boring, documents.

    " URGGGG THIS IS SOOO BORING!!!" Aleah shouted.

    " Would you shut up you bloody baffoon," Ciel jested back.

    " Give me a mission or something because sitting here is murder," Aleah snipped back.

    " Why don't you just sit there like a good servent and shut up," Ciel snapped back.

    " I will not sit quietly like one of your servents because I AM NOT A SERVENT!" Aleah yelled back.

    " Are you really sure because that was part of the deal, if you don't like it go away," Ciel said.

    " What a great idea," Aleah said," I bid you a f*cking bad day."

    Aleah picked herself up and walked over the window, she turned back at Ciel and gave him a salute.

    " See you later you douche," She said.

    And with a those finally words, she jumped out the window...

   NOW OVER TO THE REST OF THE GROUP :)

   The rest of the group wad sitting in the kitchen like good lap dogs... PHFFF just kidding, the group( minus Aleah) was causing a ruckus.

    " WHAT TEAM!" Alex yelled.

    " VALOR!" Reagan yelled.

   " WHAT NO!!!" Alex yelled," IT'S MYSTIC!!!"

    " VALOR IS THE BEST YOU IDIOT!!!" Reagan yelled back.

    " MYSTIC!!"

    " VALOR!!!"

     " MYSTIC!!!"

   " JUST SHUT UP, YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS," Tori yelled at them.

    " Yea because we all know that Instinct is waaaayyy better than them," Hannah pipped in.

    Alex and Reagan dramatically turned their head towards Hannah and gasped.

    " HANNAH HOW COULD YOU!" Reagan shouted.

    " Ehhh," is all she replied with.

   Tori banged her hand against her head before saying," Alright then, this is how is going to be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Wow what a weird chapter... Sooo do any of you think Aleah survived??? I'd like some opinions to see what her fure is.

   Do u think Tori going to survive this Pokemon battle????

   Well let me know...

  Love the Queen of Unicorns😘