Prologue

No one's Pov: (Outside the deck)

"Come on guys! Trust me! You will have fun and forget about Maya and Aiden for once!" said Axel with excitement.

"I doubt it." Said Petra with sadness.

"I'm with you on that Petra. Come on guys, you guys don't know how it feels that the person you were dating for five years just back stabbed you all those times." Said Lukas with sadness.

Last week, Lukas and Petra found out their lovers were cheating on them for themselves for five years. Petra's ex boyfriend's name was Aiden and Lukas' girlfriend was named Maya. The siblings caught them kissing. They broke up with them as soon as they saw them, and it still hurt for the siblings.

"Look, I know it's tough, especially since it happened last week, but Axel's right. Lets have fun this summer, you guys might even forget what happened with them.

Lukas and Petra hoped their friends were right, after all, it was summer.  Everyone on that group was a teacher from Minecraftia High School. They bought their tickets and got their luggage in their rooms. Lukas and Petra had their own rooms but Axel and Olivia are sharing a room.

Lukas and Petra only hope that their friends were right, though, they have doubts.

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in another room, there was a lifeguard named Jesse, he was getting ready for his summer job and for tonight in the dance room. He wasn't alone in the cruise, his twin sister Jessica has her own room and also has the role of the Life guard. The twins love the summer jobs, but winter and fall, it's really boring.

"Hey Jesse? Are you ready?" asked Jessica as she opened the door.

"You know, you should really knock, because it's considered breaking in." Teased Jesse as Jessica laughed.

"But seriously, i'm half naked, close the door."

Jessica went inside and close the door. Jesse was wearing orange swimming shorts and was putting on a white tank top,and a red whistle was tied up around his neck. 

"Your shift will start after we leave the dock, so I suggest you start getting that rescue tube from the staff room and get your ass in that chair."

Jesse scoffed with a smile and laughed.

"Yeah yeah, let me just grab my flip flops. You in the mean time get ready for your shift missy."

Jessica rolled her eyes playfully and leaned on the wall before she looked at him again, only this time, with a sad look.

"Hey Jesse?"

"Yeah Jess?"

"Do you think we'll be lucky this time?"

Jesse looked at Jessica with a sad look. He and Jessica had been looking for their soulmates for a while, and they had no luck. They never were in a relationship, despite how many people asked them out. Jesse and Jessica had been looking for people that will always love them by hearts, not by looks.

"I don't know Jessica, faith is faith. Just like mom and dad use to say, only time will tell."

Jessica smiled sadly and went to open the door so she can leave. When Jessica closed the door, Jesse sighed, he hoped that he and his sister have better luck this time.

"I hope Jessica, I hope..." Whispered Jesse before he went outside and closed the door with a lock.