Chapter 3: Dinner?

Petra's Pov:

Things change since I bumped and met Jesse that day. Jesse warmed my heart and he is definitely a guy I could trust. Jesse finished his shift and we went to the ship's deck and we enjoyed the view of the ocean and the sky. 

The wind felt cool as it touched my skin. Jesse really made my mood cheer up, and he helped me relax on this vacation. I looked at Jesse who was looking at the sea. He had a wide smile and sighed. I remembered the girl that he talked to when we first met. He hasn't told me anything about her, was she her girlfriend?

"Petra?"

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and looked at Jesse who gave me a worried look.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm just thinking."

"About?"

I smiled and looked at the sea again.

"I was just thinking about that raven hair girl. I saw you talking to her a couple of times, but you never told me anything about her."

He smiled before he let out a giggle.

"Are you jealous?" He teases.

"Hey! I don't get jealous you goofball!"

His laughter only got harder and I hit him in the arm playfully.

"Alright, what ever you say hot head." He winked and stuck his tongue out playfully. 

I giggled a little bit. Jesse was someone who made me feel special. Aiden never made me feel that way. Jesse knows how to make me crack a smile if i'm down and he knows how to make me laugh. Jesse also is much more stronger and muscular than Aiden, he was very handsome too.

Ok, I will admit, I earn a crush on him, but there is no way Jesse would fall for me that easily. We only knew each other for a week and I already fell in love with him. What can I say? Jesse was the man I need.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulders. Jesse didn't flinch or blush, he just looked at me with his charming smile and wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey Petra?"

"Hmm?" 

"Do you want to join me for dinner tonight?"

"What?"

I pulled away from his shoulder and looked at him with a surprise look. Was he asking me out?

"You can bring your brother too. If i'm lucky, I can get Jessica to join us."

"Jessica?"

"Remember the black raven girl?"

I nodded.

"That's Jessica. She's my twin sister."

"Ohhhhh. So that's why you guys talk a lot."

He smirked. I guess I could accept.

"Sure, i'll join you for dinner..."

"Great! Bring your brother too."

Jesse removed his hand from me and went to the opposite direction.

"Well, I have to go now. It's time for my shift again. Also, before I go, you need to wear something formal for tonight."

I nodded before he left. This has got to be the greatest day of my life.

Lukas' Pov:

I was staring on the black raven hair girl that was sitting on the lifeguard's chair. I really can't describe her, she looks amazing in every way. I noticed the brunette male coming. He had his saving tube and the girl saw him. 

She down and the brunette went up to sit down on the chair. I watched as the wind picked up her hair, she was so amazing.

"Lukas?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my right, I saw Petra, smirking. 

"You know, you be lucky no one saw that mister."

I looked at what she was pointing and I turned into a darker shad of red. I saw a bulge on my pants. I was so embarrassed that I covered it with my hands. Petra laughed an sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to forget what just happen.

"Oh right! See that brunette sitting there?" she pointed at the lifeguard who was sitting.

I looked at her confused but nodded.

"Well, that lifeguard just asked me to join him for dinner."

"What!? Really?!" I was so surprise and shock. I never thought Petra would get a boyfriend that fast.

"He also asked me to bring you."

"Oh?"

"Yep. He's also bringing the raven haired girl you were drooling for." Petra laughed as I grumbled in embarrassment.

"So when do we meet?" I asked, pushing the embarrassment away.

"Tonight. So we need to get ready. We need to dress up formal."

I nodded and we went to our rooms. Let me tell you, I had never been this embarrassed in my entire life.