Chapter 12: The end of the Ex's

Three months later....

No one's Pov:

The cruise arrive at the port around morning, it was the end of summer and no everyone has to leave the cruise. Axel, Olivia, Lukas and Petra had their luggage and with the crowd, they left the huge boat. Jesse and Jessica had to stay behind to help clean up the boat. Petra struggled a bit, mostly because of the crowd, but also because of her baby inside her. She was almost three months and she hasn't felt great to be honest. Lukas, Axel and Olivia helped her and after hours of stumbling around the crowd, trying to find a taxi, they finally reached their mansion. Everyone was tired, obviously, but they still had to unpack things. Petra was about to start, but Lukas insisted that she rest up and he'll unpack her stuff. Petra of course disagreed, but Lukas kept insisting. In the end, Petra decided to rest. When she reached her bed, she went to sleep in a second. Lukas unpacked her stuff before he went to unpack his. Axel and Olivia finished unpacking and decided to take a nap. When Lukas was finished, he made his way to his own bed and took his own nap. Everyone was tired.

Jesse's Pov:

It took about two days, but me and Jessica finally went home. As soon as we went inside and closed the door, we dropped our luggage and plop down on the couch. We were exhausted, but we made it. We put on our normal clothing and decided to relax for the rest of the day. But I couldn't relax, I was thinking about Petra. I gave her my number and she gave me her's before we parted ways. It's been two days after she left the dock so I decided to call her and see how she's doing with our child. I pulled out my cell phone and called her. I hope she wasn't too busy that I ended up disturbing her. The ringing kept on going until at last, I heard the voice of the beautiful woman I loved.

"Hello?" She sounded tired, I guess she was sleeping.

"Petra. Hey. It's me." I smiled as I heard her gasp on the other side of the phone.

"Jesse! I miss you! Or most likely we miss you. How are you?" I chuckled at the way she said we, I knew she refereed her and our baby who was still on her belly.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I miss you, other than that i'm fine." I giggled and she giggled with me.

"I miss you too." I said with honest in my voice.

"Are you guys at your house?"

"Yep. I'll come to see you."

"Really?! Great! Wait, does this mean that we live-?" She stopped herself and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Somewhat, It's actually a three-hour drive from here."

"Great! Can you please come now? I really want to see you again." She said with excitement in her voice.

"Sure! I'll bring Jessica with me. Tell Lukas that his soulmate is on his way." I joked which I earn a laugh from Petra.

After we said our goodbyes, I went to fetch Jessica. She was jumping with happiness when I told her that we were going to our love one's place. I guess I wasn't joking when I said soulmate, because Jessica looked like she was going to run and jump on Lukas with a storm of kisses around his face. I promise myself that if that happens, I will tale a picture to humiliate the two by showing the pic to the rest.

...

After a long three-hour drive, we made it to the mansion of where everyone lived. We were amazed at the look, it was beautiful, I wonder how they earn the money to keep a place like this, not that i'm complaining. As we were going to the entrance, we saw two people, yelling at Lukas and Petra. Once Jessica notice what I was thinking, she nodded and we ran to the two so we can stop the trouble before it even starts.