Chapter 11: Our soon perfect family

Petra's Pov:

Things had been calming for the past few days. Right now, me and Jesse were in the dance room with Jessica, Lukas, Axel and Olivia. Apparently we went to dinner together and then went to the dance floor, where of course, Jesse is still the DJ. He's good at it, too good if you ask me, because a bunch of girls kept asking him out. Jesse denied them of course and told them that he was taken. The girls were angry at it, because Jesse was a great man and they wanted to be with him. Will they have to suck it up, he's mine! And i'm carring his child. When another girl went to him to ask him out, Jesse said no. The girl didn't give up though, she tried to give Jesse a kiss. I made my way there and that made her turn to me.

"What do you want?! Can't you see i'm busy with my man?!" She sneered.

I laughed, Jesse smirked and the girl glared at me. She was so pointless, Jesse already told her no, but she refused to listen on why.

"Why are you laughing?!" She demanded.

"Do you really think he's yours?" I laughed.

"Of course he is! We were about to leave. Right Jesse?" She looked at him with a smirk.

"Nope." Jesse replied which made her shock.

"No?! What do you mean no?!"

Jesse manage to get out of her grasp and made his way to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, which made the girl's jaw drop to the floor.

"N-no way!" She shuttered.

"Oh yes way. Jesse here is my man. So deal with it and go find someone else to knock you up."

The girl glared at me before she turned around and stormed her way into the dance floor. That teaches her alright, no one takes my man.

"Thanks sweety." He kisses my cheek.

We continued our night and I made sure I was near Jesse while he was at the DJ set, just in case another girl comes here to woo him. After a few hours and fifteenth girls trying to seduce Jesse who failed miserably, the party was over. It was past three o'clock in the morning. Me and Jesse made our way to his bedroom because it was closer and we were so tired. We went to bed and didn't do anything else that night. When it was about nine o'clock in the morning, I turned to see an empty side of the bed. Except that it wasn't that empty, there was a note on the Pillow.

"Had to go to my shift. When you feel like seeing me, you know where to find me.

                                                                                                                -Jesse.

P.S. I left you breakfast on the table before I left. See you soon"

I smiled and hugged the note, Jesse really knows how to lighten up my mood. I ate my breakfast and made my way to my room so I can freshen up. After a quick shower and change of clothing, I went to the pool to see Jesse, as always bored watching the people inside and outside the pool. I saw some of the girls who tried to woo him from yesterday. Clearly they wanted to take another chance, but I decided to show them who does Jesse belong to. I smirked as I made my way to Jesse, the girls were clearly glaring at me, watching my every move, which is exactly what I want.

"Hey Jesse." He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Petra. How did you slept last night?"

"I slept well, you?"

"Same, I wish I didn't have the shift so I could just lay with you the whole day." He smirked and I giggled. 

I used the corner of my eye to look at the girls who were fuming. I made my way up to him to give him a peck on the cheek before I went down. The girls looked like they were about to burst into tears, don't blame them. Jesse is pretty much one of the nicest and handsomest man in the ship. After a few moments, one of the girls stormed her way to me. I didn't pay attention, but after I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and got a slap from her. I stumble backwards and she was angry.

"What was that for?!" I angrily asked.

"You deserved that for stealing my man!"

"Was he yours in the first place?" I raised my eyebrow, I already knew the answer though.

"Well...No but he was suppose to be mine!" She slapped me again which ended up making Jesse blow the whistle at her.

"No fighting on the pool!" He yelled.

The girl ignored him and pushed me hard so I can fall. That made Jesse get down from the chair and run to us, making the girl stop before she hit me again. The girl looked at him and got worried when she saw him glaring at her.

"I repeat again! No fighting in the pool! If I catch you fighting again, consider yourself banned from this pool!" Jesse warned her which made her jaw drop.

"Y-you can't!"

"I can and I will of you don't follow the rules!" Jesse snapped.

The girl hopelessly left and I saw her cry, that's her own fault. Jesse came to me and helped me stand up.

"You ok?" I nodded.

"How's the little one?" He whispered.

"Jesse, i'm sure he's fine. She didn't punch me in the stomach, so their ok in there." I whispered with a smile which made him smile.

"Good. Go back to my room and i'll meet you there after my shift over. Ok?" I nodded and turned around before he turned around to go back at the chair.

I was glad that girl didn't punch my stomach, at least she didn't knew I was pregnant, because if she did, she would have killed my baby. I went inside Jesse's room and sat down on his bed as I waited. I rubbed my stomach, right now the bump was slowly forming as my baby grew, won't be long until I show. I heard the door open creak, I looked that it was Jesse who was coming inside. I took a glimpse on the clock, has it really been an hour?

Jesse had a small smile on his face as he let the rescue tube fall and as he approached to me. Jesse sat down next to me and place his hand on my stomach as he rested his head on my shoulder. I giggled a bit as Jesse rubbed my stomach.

"How's my little man down there?" Jesse teased.

"'Little man'? Please! This little man might be a little lady." I scoff which made him laugh, I joined him.

After a few moments, we calmed down and continued to thing of our baby.

"How do you think he or she will look like?" I asked Jesse.

Jesse looked at me with his warm smile.

" I don't care. Weather he or she looks like me or you, all that matters is that he's ours." He simply replied.

I couldn't agree more. Although it is a nice thought on how the baby would look like. I would wonder if it's a boy or a girl. Weather he or she has my flaming orange hair or Jesse's messy brown hair,  and weather she or he has my brown chocolate eyes or Jesse's shinning emeralds. I just hope that our baby will look more like Jesse, that way it would always remind me of the man I fell in love with that help me create this wonderful human being. 

"Petra?"

"Yes Jesse?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine. Why?"

"I was kinda worried when that girl slapped you, twice." He said in a worried tone, I smiled and kissed his cheek which made him look at me.

"I'm fine Jesse, really. So is our child. Don't worry to much Jesse, you'll just stress yourself out." I replied.

"I guess, but it won't stop me from making me get worried."

"I know." I giggled before we let our lips touch.

A/N: Okay guys, i'm letting you chose the gender and it's genetics. So when I write the epilogue, which is after the next chapter, the child will be chosen. Also, please tell me a name I should could him or her. Thank you and see you guys later.