Chapter 2: Love at first sight

Lukas' Pov:

I watched as Petra walked along the pool side. I noticed that she wasn't paying attention and bumped into a guy in front of her. Petra slipped and fell in the pool. I laughed a little bit, but stopped when I saw the guy pull Petra out. He must be a lifeguard.

They were talking for a bit and he turned to see a black raven haired girl. My was she beautiful, even more beautiful than Maya.

"Hey Jessica!" I heard him yell.

The girl looked at him, Jessica must be her name, and she might be taken.

"Mind taking my shift? Great! Thank you!"

The girl seemed to angered and yelled at him with rage. I laughed at that reaction. I looked at Petra and the lifeguard, they seemed to have a good conversation. Then I see him turn to leave, but he waves Petra goodbye before he leaves.

I smirk and walk to Petra, she seems to have the hots for this guy.

"So, who's your new boyfriend?" I teased and she jumps a little.

Petra turns around swiftly and gives me an annoyed look before she punches my arm.

"Ow. Haha! So worth it. Anyway, who is he? Your new boyfriend?" I smirked

"No! He's just a friend!"

"Really? Because he seemed like your knight in shinning armor when he rescued you from drowning." I laughed and scoffs.

"Whatever. I'm going to my room."

She leaves and I look at the raven hair girl who seems to be looking at Petra's new friend. She seems nice. I want to try and be friends with her at least. But just as I was about to walk to her, she left.

I frown, knowing I won't see her soon, but I will eventually see her. I looked at the guy who was talking to Petra earlier. He seemed bored while watching the people on the pool. He also seems to be dying on the heat, despite an umbrella covering the sun waves. I won't blame him, being a life guard must be boring.

I sigh and go to my room, I was still not in the mode to have fun. I wasn't paying attention because I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it Blondie!"

I looked at the person in front of me and I saw the same raven hair girl from earlier. She looks much more beautiful this close.

"S-sorry ma'am, I wasn't paying attention." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Heh, your kinda cute, for someone being careless." That made me blush.

"I'll see you around Blondie, I need to run to my shift." With that she ran past me and went all the way to the pool.

I watched her run, then walk. I just embarrassed myself in front of her. I felt my cheeks warm up because of the embarrassment. I sighed and continued my way to my room, only this time, I payed attention at my front.