Chapter 5: The night I won't forget (Smut)

No one's Pov:

Jesse and Petra were on the hot tub on the side of the pool. The hot tub was a little small, but Jesse and Petra didn't mind. Petra was on the opposite side of Jesse, she wished that she was closer to him though.

Jesse was relaxed and had his hands resting on the sides of the hot tub. Both of their muscles were relaxed and they both had fun the following night. 

"Petra, doesn't this feel great?" Asked Jesse with his goofy smiled.

"Yeah. Especially after all that dancing. By the way, you were amazing tonight."

"Ah, don't worry about it. But thanks. You weren't bad yourself. You danced beautifully this night" Jesse blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

Jesse and Petra smiled at each other and lost each other on their galaxies of orbs. Shinning emerald eyes meet brown chocolate eyes. They both let the blush creep up on their faces as they got closer for a hug.

"Jesse. Thank you, for helping me have fun." Petra said as she snuggled on Jesse's neck.

"It was my pleasure." said Jesse as he snuggled with Petra.

Petra looked up at Jesse with a smile as Jesse smiled back and looked at her.

"I got to ask Jesse. How did you know me?"

Jesse only continued to snuggle as he spoke.

"I just- I just had that feeling. You looked so down, and I didn't want a pretty girl like you to be down. So I figured I'd get to know you and...Well here we are..."

Petra pulled away from Jesse and her eyes were half way closed along with Jesse's. They were both smiling widely.

"I'm glad, you know? I mean, I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I'm surprised and nervous--Really really nervous, but, i'm glad I met you." Petra said while the blush turned into a darker shade of red.

Jesse and Petra had their noses connected as they kept on staring happily on each other's eyes. Petra slid her hands over Jesse's six pack then his swimming trunks before she slid them inside, to feel Jesse's soften member. Jesse then began to lick her face as his own hands went to her bikini top to feel her entrance.

"Oh~" Moaned Petra as she let her head lean backwards.

Jesse pulled away and smiled.

"Do you wanna...Um...Heh...Come spend the night at my place?"

Petra didn't need to answer, Jesse already knew. After he received a nod from Petra, they both got out of the hot tub and began to walk to Jesse's room. Jesse couldn't keep his hands out of Petra, so he held her close to make their bodies press with each other.

Jesse began to lick Petra's neck on the way and she really didn't mind. She wanted Jesse now and then, but she had to wait. She felt Jesse's bulge on her covered private, she knew that he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. Petra slid her hands on where Jesse was resting his, he chuckled at Petra's certain reaction.

Jesse unlocked the door to his room and opened it to let Petra in. Petra smiled and entered first before Jesse went in to close the door and lock it so no one can disturb them. Petra looked at Jesse's bulge before she laid down on Jesse's bed. Petra noticed that Jesse's tip was showing.

Jesse went on top of her and smiled. Petra smiled and blushed as she slid her hands on Jesse's shoulders. Jesse bend down to make his lips touch Petra's. The kiss was passionate and rough. Petra moaned on the kiss when she felt Jesse squeeze her private that was still covered.