Chapter 8: Break time and problems (Smut)

Jesse's Pov:

I sighed with a smile on my face, there was no way getting out of this, besides, I want this too like she wants it. I wanted to hear her to scream my name just like I did to her last night. I removed her bandanna and let it fall on the floor. She looked at me with pleading eyes, there is no way I could resist that.

"Alright, go ahead."

She smiled and pulled on the helm of my shorts, leaving my boxers behind. Though, I wasn't feeling excited between my legs, but I knew that was going to change very soon. She removed my boxers with ease and stared at my stared at my soften member. She grabbed it which made me mewl. She began to stroke it very slowly, making it get hard.

"Ah~ Ah~"

Petra began to stroke it faster and my hand were holding on the wall to keep me in balance as Petra kept on pleasuring me. Petra smirked and slid my manhood onto her mouth. I moaned deeply as I felt my member get harder by each movement Petra did. She bobbed her head slowly, making my body feel bliss. Her mouth was warm, and wet. I began thrusting with her, but I made sure I don't choke her. My moans were difficult to control, but at least they were quiet and no one was around to hear or see us doing this. Although, I was starting to get inpatient, so I made my thrusts go a little bit faster. Petra noticed what was happening, so she sped up her paste and I moaned louder. I felt her grab my base with a firm grasp, that made me moan louder, which was making me worry that someone will hear us. As Petra kept on sucking me, she was rubbing and pumping my base. I loved the feeling I was sharing with Petra, i'm so lucky I have someone like her. 

"Oh~ P-Petra~" I moaned

I grabbed her orange flaming hair to try and calm myself down, but it was difficult because Petra was an expert on pleasing me. My thrusts, her sucking and rubbing were going wild, I was so close to my climax. But I didn't want to cum just yet. I grabbed the sides of her face and made her release my manhood from her mouth, I pulled her up so she can stand and for me to kiss her. She moaned  into the kiss. My wet member was touching her crotch, I can tell that she was getting very inpatient. She grasped my shaft with her hands, which made me pull away from the kiss and moan. Petra took this as an opportunity to go back on her knees and put my member back on her mouth to continue sucking me. I grabbed on her hair again and I let her continue. I was craving for her, and very badly, but what kind of boyfriend won't let their girlfriend be satisfied before the fun part? Petra grabbed on my base again and began to pump it again. I felt the heat building on our bodies along with my sweat and moans. For what I know now is that I don't care if anyone watches us, although, I will get in trouble and most likely get fired, but hey. I don't want this to stop now.

"O-oh w-wow P-Petra~ Y-you definitely kn-Ngh! K-know h-how to p-please someone~ Ngh!" I moaned out, which made her smirk on her sucking.

I felt a strong tug on my stomach, meaning that I was close to my climax. Petra could tell too, because of the pre-cum that spilling on my member and because I was shaking a bit. I knew I had to warn her, but it was difficult to get the words out of my mouth now because she sped up her process so she can make me cum.  

"P-Pet-Ngh! P-Petra! I-i-i'm g-Ngh! I'm g-gonna cum!" I moaned out.

I released my warm semen, making Petra's mouth catch every single drop. I moaned deeply and a little loud as I released. I felt Petra smile on my member, she was pleased with the feeling of my semen inside her mouth. When I was done releasing, Petra pulled away and swallowed the semen she caught. I can tell that she loved how I tasted. She stood up and kissed. I could taste myself on Petra's mouth. It tasted bitter sweet, which I won't complain, I tasted awful. Despite the horrible taste, I kissed her back. Our tongues fought for dominance, I won and she lost. After a few minutes, we pulled away to regain the oxygen we had lost on the kiss. We panted, and our foreheads touched each other. I looked around the room and found what I was looking for. A nice big object that's flat enough for me to place Petra. I swiftly scooped her up without a warning and she yelped. I placed her down on the object and I removed my shirt. Petra drooled over my well built body. I removed her combat boots and black shorts, leaving her blue panties behind. I noticed they were wet, I smirked and kneeled down on the object so I can be closer to her.