Chapter 10: Our Love (Smut)

(Note: This lemon won't be full! I repeat! This lemon is not full!)

No one's Pov:

That night...

Things weren't going too well for Petra and Jesse. As soon as Petra said those words, the group drop their jaws and were speechless. When Jessica's shift was over, they told her the exact words, which ended up with Jessica reacting the same as the others, the only difference was that she regain herself from the shock faster and slapped Jesse hard on his cheek. Petra was with Jesse on her room, crying on his chest while he comforts her, now his tank top was wet. Jesse was disappointed, he expected a much better reaction from his own sister, Lukas, Olivia and Axel.

"It's alright Petra, let it all out." Said Jesse with a comforting tone.

After a  few minutes, Petra stopped sobbing, but the tears were still falling. Petra was happy that Jesse was with her. Jesse on the other hand was thinking what was he going to do, he wasn't going to abandon Petra or his child, that's for sure. When the summer is over, they will move in together, find a better job, create their own little family and live happily, that what he hopes it happens. 

"Thank you Jesse." She whispers, he looks at her confused.

"Thank you? For what?" He asked quite confused.

"For being there for me. Aiden was never like this..."

Jesse couldn't help but to smile a little as he held Petra closer.

"It's nothing Petra. The way you explained your ex, he sounds like nothing but an asshole. I was starting to wonder why you dated him." Petra looked into his eyes.

"Aiden was a mistake, after I told you about him, even I was wondering why I was even with him in the first place. Aiden was nothing but a jerk, a coward, a loser, a trouble maker, and a cheater. When I look at you Jesse, it made me feel that I should have gone back on time, stop myself from becoming his girlfriend, it made me feel that I should had met you first. You made me live, feel happy, your very special to me Jesse...I know we did a mistake, but i'm more than glad to keep our mistake." Jesse smiled and pulled her for a sweet, loving, passionate kiss.

Petra felt all the weight in her shoulders being lift up. She deepened the kiss by placing her hands on his hair and push him closer. She knew she wanted Jesse, badly, so she wanted to get him on the mood. Petra knew her plan worked when she saw a tent forming on his shorts. Jesse knew what was happening, but he didn't want to stop. Despite what they did, he wanted her, as much as she wanted him, but he still wasn't sure. Their heads felt dizzy, from the lack of oxygen, so they pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva on their lips.

"Take me." She whispered at his ear which made Jesse look at her, with an unsure look.

"P-Petra? Are you sure? After what happened today, y-" Jesse was silenced by Petra's finger on his lip and a shush from her lips.

"I'm sure Jesse."

Jesse gulped as he gently pushed Petra to make her lay down on the bed. Jesse removed her jacket vest, along with her bandanna, then he grabbed the helm of her shirt. He slowly lifted it and Petra sat up to let her arm up in the air to help Jesse remove it faster. Once it was removed, Petra laid down again, waiting for more of Jesse's magic to happen. Jesse gently placed his hand on her flat stomach to feel her soft skin, Jesse's eyes looked at her pleasured face. Petra moaned softly at his touch, which made Jesse's clothed manhood jump into more excitement. Petra looked at his tent, noticing the pain Jesse was already going through. Jesse was about to unclips her bra, to let his hands feel her breast, until Petra stopped him, which made Jesse frown and look at her with confusion. He though Petra wanted this so bad, because of the fact she begged him.