Chapter 35 (part 2)

Chapter 35 (part 2):
"...and then she turns to me and says, "I've actually been seeing someone" and I'm thinking "why hasn't she told me yet?!" But them Sam came by a photoshoot the next day and I think everyone just fell in love with him!" Normani's bridesmaid gushed as everyone laughs, but more out of formalities. We had all been moved to a dining hall that had tables scattered around it. It was the ideal wedding setting, with candles lighting the room and everyone's full from the dinner and a fuzzy sort of drunk from the expensive wine. The table we were seated at was round, which didnt help the fact I still couldn't keep my eyes off Lauren as the soft light hit her face making her eyes sparkle. She'd catch me every so often, sometimes I'd look away and other times we'd just stare at each other until either one of us broke our gaze with a shy smile. I felt like she was some kind of drug, I couldn't seem to stop myself.
The speeches were finished and everyone went back to their previously engaged conversations, which meant I was left alone as some thick necked model talked Laurens ears off as she stared right at me. A smile crossed my lips as she rolls her eyes as he starts prattling on about his newly purchased sports car.
"Ladies and gents we're going to have a bit of a dance now" someone says from the dance floor and the room is silenced.
"It's a slow one, so everyone grab a partner and get your asses up here" he says cheekily and laughter sounds out through the room.
I look into her green eyes which are pleading with me now, there was no denying it.
"Do you wanna?" I mouthed silently and she nodded her head vigorously and stood up.
"Mark, go bore someone else" she says blatantly to the guy who was now staring up at her from his seat.
"Whatever, you're boring anyway" he grumbled and stands up then plodding away and sitting down beside his next victim. I chuckle and walk over to her, standing as close as I have to her in months as I breathe her in and send her a shy smile.
I held out my hand which she takes and I lead us to the dance floor, the song was way too slow not to hold her close as all the other couples were. Her arms slipped around my waist and mine curled around her neck as we stayed at arms length, not really knowing how far we can push it. But as the song continued and my heartbeat started to race we moved closer and closer until my cheek was flush against hers and I started to play with her hair as I breathed in her shampoo.
"Is this okay?" She whispered in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine.
"Yeah" I reply, not really able to form other words.
"You look really beautiful Camila" she whispers after a silence falls again as we sway and I could literally hear my heart breaking.
"I missed you" I reply in the same volume but my tone is desperate, almost like a sad sigh.
"I missed you more" she almost whimpers as my nose glides along the skin of her neck and I summon up all the bravery I have and plant a soft kiss there. In response she pulls my waist closer so there is no space left between our bodies, her heartbeat is my heartbeat and the breath that leaves my lips is the one to enter hers.
It was probably only 11pm but I was already giving up on my pervious plans to keep my heart protected. I could feel myself slipping back into a place I knew so well, a place where I was completely and whole heartedly in love with her. But the feeling of being in her arms was too good to even consider rejecting as I knew I wouldn't feel this safe anywhere else for the rest of my life.
"We should go exploring" she says to me after endless songs rolled by but we stayed in the same position, holding each other, too scared to let go.
"Exploring?" I ask back as I smile against the skin of her neck as I trace patterns on the skin of her exposed collar bone.
"Hmm mm.. I'm staying in a room upstairs but I haven't seen any of the castle" she whispers into my ear.
"But I don't wanna move" I whine and I hear her chuckle and rub my lower back.
"One more song"
The silence was something I couldn't explain, but I wasn't going to question it as we swayed to the slow song I'd never head before. She seemed to know though, humming along softly to the words. People started to slowly make their way home but we stayed just where we were until the staff started to clear up the tables and the DJ stopped the music. I saw Sam leave with Normani over Laurens shoulder and he shot my a sad smile which I returned knowing what he meant.
I feel Lauren pull back slightly and I whimpered at the loss of contact but as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and shot me a smile I forgot all about it.
"It's half 3 in the morning" she whispers as she keeps her hand hovering over my face.
"I guess the exploring is out if the question" I smile at her as she rubs the small of my back with her other hand.
"..since I kept you here for so long" I start as she tries to hold her smile back. "You could at least let me walk you back to your room" I finish quietly and she nods softly.
"I'd love that" she whispers and I can't help but let my eyes skim down her face to land on her lips, the lips that have spewed out confessions of love that make me heart ache and have kissed away pain and insecurities alike. She smirked and slowly leaned in, her hot breath on my face for her to only kiss my cheek delicately.
She reaches for my hand as I'm left dumbfounded and intwines our fingers before kissing my knuckles. She starts to lead me out of the room and through corridors, our hands swinging between us. I can't seem to tear my eyes off her side profile as I imagine this is our wedding night, or maybe even a normal Saturday night and we were going to bed after spending the day together. My chest ached at the ideas that pluses through my mind, knowing they'd only be real in my head.
She leads me up a huge staircase and down more corridors until we come to a quiet hallway and a white door.
"This is me" she says softly as I watch out intwined hands swing between us. "Camila?" She asks softly when I don't respond, not wanting to lift my gaze from our hands.
"I don't want to leave you again" I mumble as the first tear falls from my eye and lands on the red carpet below us. She lifts my chin with her hand so I'm staring right into her eyes, my venerability on show as she looks right through me.
"Remember what I told you in the hospital?" She asks softly and I sniffle.
"I still mean that, every word of it was true...and ill always be in there" she says, pointing to my chest. She looks up back to my face and I can feel my chest tighten and the hall spin. I couldn't leave her like this.
"Can I..." I trail off unsurely, trying to figure out where I lost my voice. "Can I kiss you?" I ask apprehensively as I play with our fingers.
"Please" slips from her lips and I look up to see her looking at me with a expression as desperate as I felt. As my heart thumped and my hands trembled I slowly looped my hands around her neck and pulled her closer as hers found their home on my hips. Our noses grazed and my breathing hitched as I saw her lick her lips. We were so close I was worried she'd hear how fast my heart was beating. She finally looked into my eyes and I knew this was it, there was no going back.
Our lips met softly, both of us wanting to savour every second we got together because we knew we'd be ripped apart for good soon. The kiss was shy and soft and everything you'd expect a kiss to be after 7 months apart until hers started to brush against mine with a new found, lazy passion I wanted to melt at. My hands crawled into her hair and brushed through the soft locks as she moved her head to deepen the kiss. I moved my body further into hers and a soft moan escaped my mouth as she started sucking on my bottom lip and rubbing my back softly. I found bravery in myself and I lick her bottom lip, to which she opens her mouth and her tongue brushes over mine. All my sense buzzed and my head was pounding as I tilted my head, my tongue exploring her mouth, trying to map it out and make it mine as she moved us backwards until my spine hits the wall and she moans as I lightly tug on the roots of her hair. When I thought I couldn't be in any more pleasure she starts sucking on my tongue and lightly scraping her nails across my hipbones. Air became a need and we broke apart, chests heaving and pulses rapid but before I can react her lips latch onto the warm skin of my neck and I pull her closer.
"Please stay with me" she begs into the skin before planting deep, slow kisses towards my ear.
"I can't stand the thought of you going back to some hotel and sleeping alone" she whispers and kisses just below my ear. "And having to spend all night thinking about what could have been"
I pull her back so her eyes are mirroring mine, and all I can see is love. I can't see the heartbreak ill face tomorrow or the anger and hurt; all I see is the green pools of adoration.
I nod my head and bite my lip before capturing her lips again, but this time the kiss is driven; we both know where this is going to end up. She pecks my lips once, twice, three times before pulling back and grabbing my hand, leading us over to the door of her room and opening it quickly.
We pour through the doorway and I walk into the expensive room, taking in the huge bed and beautiful wallpaper. I feel a pair of arms slip around my waist and hot, slow kisses are planted at the base of my neck as I tilt my head, allowing her better access.
"I love you" she whispers into my skin, and as the words escape her lips the dark room doesn't seem so scary anymore, the prospect of tomorrow was less daunting and the ache in my chest disappeared as I lay my hands over hers that rested on my stomach. I slowly turn around in her arms and meet her gaze, her green eyes sparkling even in the dark and I know this opportunity isn't going to come around again. I lean in and kiss her lips softly before taking both her hands and I get her to sit down on the soft bed.
"Baby what ar-" she starts but I stop her by pressing my lips against hers. I slowly back away and I've got all her attention as I bite my lip. I move my arms around my body and slowly pull down the zipper of my dress, then I pull the straps off my shoulders at a painfully slow pace until it drops to the floor, leaving me in just my black underwear.
"Holy shit" she whispers as her eyes drink me in as if I'd disappear. I've known this kind of stare before; sleazy men used to undress me with their eyes everywhere I went before I met Lauren, but her gaze was different to all those men because I knew she wasn't thinking the same things.
I start to walk over to the bed and her eyes travel up my body to meet my eyes, the staring trance is almost unbreakable until I'm standing between hers legs as she stares up at me.
"You're so beautiful Camila" she whispers as her hands lightly graze up the skin of my thighs, resting my on hips. I bravely push her back a little and slowly straddle her thighs as her eyes never leave mine.
"I've loved you from the moment I saw you" she says softly, staring straight through me. "And I was so scared, because I had never felt like that about someone, not to mention so quickly" she continues as I rub both my hands on the sides of her neck, down to her shoulders and she skims her soft hands over the exposed skin of my thighs, setting the skin on fire and making goosebumps erupt.
"It's always been you...and it always will be" she mumbles, almost in disbelieve as she stares right at me. The ache in my chest is back but it's not the one I've been familiar with lately, it's one of completely and utter adoration for another.
I lean in and capture her lips softly, not knowing how much longer I could put it off as my heart breaks and screams all at once. I tangle my hands in her hair again and move her up the bed until her head lands on the pillows and I resume my place straddling her. I sit back and watch her heaving chest and swollen lips that are slightly parted suck in air and I can't help but let the words slip from my mouth.
"I love you so much"
And I knew I did. I could bet my life on that one statement because the girl I was watching right now wasnt just another person to me. She was the reason I wasn't in jail or being pushed around by some drug deal right now. She was the person who picked me up from the ground and scrubbed the dirt off my skin and leaving rose petals and confidence in its place. She was the reason I was crazily addicted to a love I didn't think was possible for someone like me.
I noticed she was wearing way too much clothing so my hands snuck under her top and slowly pulled it over her head before biting my lip at the sight of her in only her bra. My hands quickly removed her skirt too and I kiss every inch of skin I can find, until I bring my lips back to hers and waste no time in kissing her. I tilt my head and deepen the kiss, her tongue finding its way into my mouth as I start to sway my hips slightly, grinding into her. She moans into my mouth and her hands find my waist and guide my hips as I slowly rock back and forth until she suddenly flips us over so she's between my legs.
When breathing became necessary she latched her lips onto my jaw, working her way down to my neck and sucking the pulse point she found easily since my heart was beating as fast as a hummingbirds wings. I tug on the roots of her hair softly encouraging her and I moan when she softly bites my neck before swirling her tongue around the inured skin. Her hands travel down my body, skimming over every inch of me she can making me feel like I was on fire. Her lips move to my collarbone and she runs her tongue along it before peppering it with kisses, her hand slowly sliding up my ribs and traces the outline of my bra.
"Laur" I breathe out desperately, her touch delicate but driving me insane.
"Hmm" she mumbles into the skin of my chest as she leaves hot kisses there.
"Take it off" I stutter as her fingers play with the underside of my bra. She looks up at me and smirks before slowly bringing her mouth down to the left strap of my bra and pulling it off my shoulder with her teeth, doing the same to the other strap too. Her arms snake around my back and quickly unhook my bra before she slowly slides it off my body and flings it behind her and staring at me shamelessly.
"So fucking beautiful" she whispers under her breath as I stare up at her. Between the lust and excitement I still managed to feel butterflies in my stomach when she said those words, having to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling too big. She kisses me with so much passion I thought I might break, my hands flying around her back to unhook her own bra and pulling it off quickly before she started making a path of kisses down my neck and collarbone. She travelled down the valley of my breast and planted long kisses as she went. Her hand came up to cup my right breast as her mouth traveled to my left, her mouth covering my nipple and sucking it softly causing me to moan embarrassingly loud and tangle my hands in her, prompting her to continue. She bit it softly before swirling her tongue around and kissing softly, then doing the same to the other as my head started to spin and a burning sensation built up in my pit of my stomach.
Her hand travels down to skim over my torso and she moans into my chest as she rakes her nails over my stomach mussels that are now as tense as ever. Her lips travel lower, kissing slowly down my stomach as her hair tickles my skin and my eyes snap shut and head rolls back as she descends lower. I look down to see her staring up at me with lust and love as her finger hooks around my underwear.
"Do it, please" I say desperately, just above a whisper and she smirks up at me before slowly pulling them down off my legs, making sure she glides her soft hands down my skin all the way. She throws the material across the room before kissing my ankle, my shin, my knee and finally starts leaving open mouthed kisses up the inside of my thigh, coming inches away from where I need her most just for her to descend back down again.
"Baby please" I beg and I feel her smirk into the skin of my thigh.
"I want to remember every inch of you" she whispers before continuing up again, not leaving any skin unkissed before I almost growl in frustration.
"Laur-" I start again but it's cut short when I moan out at the contact of her finger tracing lazy circles on my clit. Her pace is slow but passionate as I bite my lip and she crawls back up my body to hover over me.
"You're mine, do you hear me?" She husks in my ear as she picks up her pace, my legs wrapping around her hips and her free hand teasing my nipple. She captures my earlobe between her teeth and my hands tug on the roots of her hair.
"That's never going to change" she continues as her fingers dip lower to only travel back up again and tease my clit. "And I'm yours, and you better not fucking forget it" she growls and starts kissing my jaw again before her finger makes it's way down to my entrance, circling it slowly making me throw my head back and bite my lip.
"Fuck Lauren" I moan out as she finally enters me as she kisses up my jaw and captures my lips with hers. Her hot tongue entered my mouth as she started to move her finger in and out of me gently. Her long thrusts sent waves of pleasure through my body as she added another finger and I moaned into her mouth. She started to grind her hips down on her hand, thrusting deeper and deeper into me as I felt like I was floating from the pleasure. She pulled back and started to kiss my cheek, my chin and my jaw before descending lower, sucking on my collarbone so hard it was sure to leave a mark. Her lips traveled down my valley of my breasts and my stomach and before I can register what's going on I feel her hot tongue circling my clit as she adds a third finger into me and making her thrusts even stronger, my hands flying to her hair and tangling in the soft locks. My whole body felt like it was on fire in the best way possible and I knew I was close, so did she.
She picked up her pace and moved her tongue with more force, moans pouring out of my mouth without my consent as I felt my body crash over the edge, my head crashing back into the pillow and my eyes squeezing shut as ripples of pleasure shook my body.
She slowed down her movements and kissed the inside of my thigh softly and pulling our her fingers before planting a path of kisses up my stomach to hover over my face.
She brushed a strand of hair out of my face and kissed my forehead before bring her face down to stare into my eyes, her nose brushing against mine.
"Wow" I breathe out as I regain my breath and she smiles before kissing me softly.
As the night turned to morning we continued to show our love not just I the way you assume but with soft touches and quiet words that were never meant to leave our hearts. And in between the seconds she took in a breath and exhaled it were the moments I knew I loved her most, when she closed her eyes in between her blinking and when the last second of her sigh rang through my ears I knew she was the one for me.
"I love waking up next to you" she croaks out as I trace her jaw with my fingertip.
"We didnt sleep" I sigh with a smile as a lazy grin spreads across her face.
"Well then I like laying next to you" she whispers against my lips before kissing them softly. Her hand rubs the curve of my hip and I let out a content sigh as she pecks my bottom lip before grazing her nose with mine.
"I think about you all them time" she whispers as her nose gazes mine and her fingers full the spaces between mine and I bite my lip as I stare into her eyes.
"You've no idea how much I missed you" I respond as she sighs happily again. I play with her fingers as her eyes travel down to my neck.
"Im sorry" she mumbles as she brushes her fingertips over the bruised skin of my collarbone and neck. She slowly leans down and kisses the sore flesh so delicately I almost didnt feel it.
"I care about you so much Camila" she mumbles as I pull her closer.
"Ill always love you, until my last breath leaves my lungs; I promise" she finishes and looking into my eyes as I feel tears blur my vision.
"Hey, don't cry.." She says with concern before kissing my lips softly. "Pretty girls like you shouldn't cry" she whispers with a giggle and I flash her a watery smile.
"Forever" I whisper, not even trying to hide the huge smile covering my face.
"Yes baby, you've got me forever" she responds before she kisses my nose and playing with my fingers.
"Jauregui! You've five minutes before we leave!" A rough voice shuts from the other side of the door before banging pelts on the hard wood. My whole body jumps at the sudden noise and my chest tightens knowing this is it, our time was over.
"Who's that?" I whisper and she blatantly gulps.
"My supervisor..shit" she mumbles and looks at me.
"Jauregui!" He yells and again and she groans. "Fuck off I'm coming!" She growls back and faces me again.
"I love you" she admits and kisses me softly before pulling back and kissing my forehead and jumping out of bed. She throws me a jumper which I slip on as she darts around the room, throwing on clothes and stuffing everything she owned into a duffle bag.
"Two minutes!" He yells from the other side of the door as she zips up her back and I slide out of the bed to stand in front of her.
"Laur.." I trail off but my voice cracks before I can even finish her name.
"Remember what I said? No crying, don't cry for me. Don't cry for us or our future because that's not what we should focus on. Smile because what we had was the realist and most mind blowing thing we'll ever experience. Smile because you remember all the kisses and how I smell and the butterflies because that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to wear my smile because It's the next best thing I can get to you. I love you, it's a permanent thing that won't change in 10 months or 10 years. Remember what I told you every timeout spilled out my heart, remember what I said at the hospital and remember what I'm saying now because it's true." She rushes out as tears fall from my eyes without my consent.
"You'll always be mine...and ill always be yours" she finishes with a sad smile and I pull her into a bone crushing hug.
"I love you" I sob into her should as she rubs my back.
"I love you more"
"times up Jauregui!" He yells and I can't stop my sobs from becoming board line violent. "Ass out here now or I come and get you"
She pulls back and stares me right in my eyes before brushing my tears away.
"Smile for me baby, and don't forget me" she begs and I nod my head. I kiss her one last time and she pulls back and plants a long kiss on my forehead before slowly pulling away and grabbing her back.
"Forever" I sob out and she stops her journey to the door. Without turning around her face me she responds with a simple "forever" in reply before stepping out the door and closing it softly, leaving me alone in the empty hotel room.