Outcast. Rogue. Akatsuki? (Naruto/Akatsuki fanfic)

I was running. Running from my past and my present, hoping i could get away.

I don't want to die. How am I so different from them? Why do they hate me and want me dead?...... What did I ever do to them?

I continued to run in the dark forest, branches whipping back at me as I pushed passed cutting and scratching my skin.

"Run....you need to run before...before they kill you too...." My bestfriend had told me as he was lying on the ground barely alive. The village had killed him thinking he was me. We were both orphans cast out in the street and we only had each other because no one wanted us. He was my only family and they took him away.

Because of what they did and what he told me to do I'm running now and I;m scared they'll find me, I'm scared I'll die. I want to be strong and able to protect what I love and Destroy what I hate, I just want to be a normal kid but that can't happen now that I abandoned the village making me a rogue ninja even though I'm only five and haven't gone through any kind of ninja training yet. I'm so terrorfied that the village will catch me and kill me.

My vision started to blur with tears and I couldn't see. My foot caught on either a root or vine or something and I fell onto the ground. A sob tore it's way out of me as I curled into a ball. I know If I were to get up I'd wouldnt be able to see thanks to the tears trickling from my eyes.

I stayed there on the forest floor sobbing and crying until my dreamscape pulled me from consenceness.

________________________________________________________________

Lost my original wording for it all but I'll try to make it better later

Comment

Vote

Fan