Chapter 8

~~~7 years later~~~

Taira's POV:

The Akatsuki have taught every skill each one possesses except for Leader's and Itachi's eye techniques because I can't learn them. Actually there is one person I didn't learn from and that would be Orochimaru because he attempt to place me under his control via curse mark which didn't work out in the end. After he failed to do this he left the Akatsuki in a hurry and hasn't been seen since.

I'm skilled at all their teachings and have been issued as an Akatsuki member that's unofficial for the public. In actuality I'm more their spy because no one outside our organization knows I exist so I can get any information they need. I'm the ace up their sleeves.

Also everyone has opened up to me about themselves. I know what happened with Itachi in Konohana, Tobi's real identity, Sasori's family issue, everything about everyone. Dei-chan actually came up to me once and said that since I joined the organization it's become more like a family. They all trust me and me, them. These S-ranked criminals are my family and always will be.

However, there is one blood family member that I talk to everyday. This is my father I pray to him daily and even though I don't sacrifice people often enough he lets it slide because I'm his little girl. He told me that he would give me immortality when I become 17 (which is a year away because I'm 16 now) he will grant me immortality so he never has to watch me die. This made me extremely happy. Although the Akatsuki are my family the only one that will live forever with me is Hidan so having my father watching over me throughout life will be great.

At the moment I'm lounging on Leader's giant recliner in the "living room" because he never uses it and there's hardly any living happening in the "living room" of the base. I have already finished my muscle training for the day and have nothing else on my agenda.

I sighed and closed my eyes only to open them widely as a man child landed hard on my lap.

"Taira-chan Tobi wants to play~!" Madara sang in his fake Tobi voice while bouncing causing pain to erupt there. I pushed him off my lap and placed the recliner back in the upright position. By the time I had done this Madara had gotten up and leaned into my ear to speak again. Bout this time it was in his normal voice, "Pein wants you in the meeting room right away."

"Fine." I grumbled as I got up and shuffled my way to the meeting room leaving Madara to his Tobi act all alone.

I opened the double doors to the meeting room and stepped inside only to close them behind me. "You summoned me?" I asked softly and he gave a half smirk half smile.

"Yes I did. I have a mission for you."

_____________________________

Hope you all enjoyed I'll try to update again soon.

Vote

Comment

Fan