Chapter 2

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU READ THIS CHAPTER ALREADY.
I have no clue what happened I had this chapter done but it's totally blanked out on my end so I'm redoing it.

___________________

Third POV:

Taira was watched the Kisame as he spoke.

"It's nice to meet you Taira I'm Kisame and the blonde boy behind me is Deidara." He spoke softly and picked her up before turning around where she could see said blonde boy.

"Hi, un. Kisame you need to take her to Leader." Deidara said before leaving the room. Kisame sighed and slumped his shoulders a little before trudging after him.

They approached double doors at the end of the hallway only to see Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Hidan standing outside the door talking. When the trio reached this little group Kisame set down Taira and looked at them all suspiciously.

"Why are you guys standing here talking?" He asked and he didn't notice Taira get distracted. She noticed the Jashin pendant around Hidan'd neck and moved behind him.

She discretely scaled his cloak and grabbed his pendant before jumping toward the floor. She lightly traced the pendant with her finger as Hidan started ranting.

"Give that back bitch!!" He shouted while grabbing her leg and yanking her up of the ground and began a tug of war for the Jashin pendant. She was scared she'd get hurt with the way he help her above the ground.

Only one thing crossed through her mind before a reddish gold glow sprouted from the pendant and that was "Daddy help me."

____________________________

I know it's not the Sam as my original but it connects the two chapters again.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Outcast. Rogue. Akatsuki? (Naruto/Akatsuki fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें