Chapter 3

If you haven't noticed this is more me pissing off Hidan riht now cause I think it'd be fun to. And more or this will be at the end so I can not give away my plan. 

_____________________________________________________

~~~~~Third Person~~~~~

The redish gold glow gt brighter and bigger until everyone in the hall was surrounded by it and fell uncouncious. 

Everyone could see eachother but they were no longer in the hall but in a very dark room where two bright red eyes stared at them from the darkess. Hidan looked like he shit his pants and quickly let go of his necklace dropping to one knee and bowing his head toward the eyes causing Taira to fall to the floor and lay there in pain eyes squeezed shut.

"Lord Jashin." Hidan said with the most respect any of the Akatsuki had heard from him the whole time they had known him. The eyes drifted across the blackness it was as if the Darkness was wrapped aroun him to hide his appearance but one could see his silouet and it was obvioud he was a strong man. He went straight for Taira which oddly made Kisame go on edge more than ever before, he didn't want this person near her at all.

Jashin's arms shrouded in darknes reached down and picked up Taira like she was more precious to him then his own life. His eyes visibly softed when he saw her and when he noticed Hidan's symbol in her hands his eyes hardened in anger before he whipped his head in Hidan's direction. 

"You're the one that hurt Taira?" Jashin asked and Hidan shook like a laf in the wind at the God's smooth deadly voice.

"Y-yes but I-I didn't know she was s-special to you......" Hidan said obviously scared but the other Akatsuki members around him wanted to laugh their asses off at his fear.

"She's not just special to me you damned idoit!" Growled the God and the need for the others to laugh disappeared. "She's a halfling I can't keep her with me and her mother died at birth she is my child and you will not lay another finger on her with the intention of harming her or all the years you've lived will catch up to you." The God cradled Tairs to his body and her eyes squinted open a little.

"Daddy?" She mumbled softly and her nose scrunched up. "Why are you hiding from me?" The God sighed and leans forward to whisper to her alone.

"I can't let others see my appearance and there are others here, I'm sorry princess." It was her turn to sigh this time. The God turned to Kisame and stared at him directly. 

"Thank you for saving her from that village. I know she ran off in the first place but they would have found her and killed her if not for you, I am truly grateful. Please continue to watch over her in my place because I have to stay here to greet the dead and she can't be here until she is dead herself. I'll be watching to make sure you take care of her and keep my previous favorite Jashinist away from her and keep her out of harms way. Also please do make sure she lives a long life even if it means not finding a man and having kids." Jashin said to Kisame while bowing his head slightly to the man in a thankful jesture. Taira pouted at them as Jashin turned back to her and kissed her forehead using his god powers to heal her body to 100%. "Now take her before I become selfish." He said and handed Taira to Kisame but not before giving her a specialized Jashinist necklace and throing the Hidans at him and turning his back.

The group of people who appeared in the god's ream started to see a distorted image untill they blinked and were all laying on the ground in the hallway again. But Taira had her own Jashin necklace and Hidan had his as well and Taira was in perfect health. The Jashinist was the first one up and he quickly went down the hall away from the groupbut especially Taira.

"Interesting...." Said a voice with a hiss in it. It was the man from down the hall that resembled a woman and snake. 

"Lord Orchimaru what is it?" The silver haired boy asked as he picked himself up and walked to the snakes side.

"She's a God's child. I want her as my vessel one day Kabuto." Orchimaru said narrowing his yellow snake eyes slightly at the girl who was sitting up and going to Kisame's side clutching her pendent tightly.

"That'll be tough my lord. But I will everything possible to give the chace to put your curse on her." Kabuto Said with determination while giving a quick bow to his master.

______________________________________________________________

Ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this is enough to satisfy you guys for now school is starting up again tomorrow so I'm sory if it's torture while waiting for the next chapter but maybe you can look at my other fanfic too. Anyway let me know if I should even bother to even try continuing this while I'm in school. otherwise it'll be like June 18th untill I update again. Maybe I can get some in on spring break. We'll have to see.

Fan 

Vote

Comment

Peace