Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~Third Person~~~~~~~~~~~~

A large man with blue skin and hair that made him resemble a shark had a large sword wrapped in bandage attached to his black cloack with red clouds on it was on his way back to his current base when he saw a small figured curled in a ball. Curious the man approached the ball and saw that it was a little girl that was maybe 9 years old with dried tears on her cheeks and many tares in her dirty clothes that exposed many cuts and scratches on her fair skin, and her short, matted blak hai was scured with little stik and leaves. His eyes softed a miniscual amount and he picked up the young girl carefully, trying not to jostle her and wake her from her slumber.

The man walked as smoothly as possible while trying to gently carry the girl back to his organizations base. Somehow he managed to get the girl to his base and get inside despite the long distance to it and the rain they passed through. The man set her on the couch in the living/nonoffical meeting room and sighed, the girl looked soaked to the bone but was still out cold.

"Where's Konan when you need her?" He grumbled softly and heard a flutter of paper behind him. He looked back to find the blue haired, fair skineed, stoic konoichi(misspelling i know) being peiced together by her paper.

"Kisame why did you bring this child here?" She asked in a monotone suspicious tone.

"Well.......I found her on my way back and I had to bring her back to at least make sure that she was in good health...She looks like she's been through hell..." Kisame mumbled ad stepped to the side so Konan could she the little girl who was now curled in a ball shivering on the couch. "Could you change her possibly? It would be akward for me...."

Konan sighed and had her paper wrap around the girl looking like patching bandages in every partof the girl but her face and walked out of the room the girl floating after her. Konan took the little girl to her room only to strip, dry then change her into a shirt that was way to big for her while leaving her undergarments on. Konan then proceeded to take the girl back to the livingroom and put her back on the couch, leaving like nothing happened at all. But this time she left for the leaders office.

Kisame sighed and plopped down on the couch ext to the girl and leaned back trying to relax but someone else had to come into the room. This time it was a male, well he was actually similar to a tranny. He had blode hair that was just long enough to get into a ponytail on the back o his head, He looked to be about 10 years old.

"Who's this, un? Is she a new recruit, hm?" He asked peering over the back of the couch at the girl.

"No she's a girl I found on the way here and I thought needed help." Kisame mumbled showing his growing attraction to sleep.

"But why'd you bring her here, this isn't any safer than outside, un?" The boy pressed. His voice caused the girl to stir and crack her eyes open.

"nnn....Alex?" Her voice was so soft that it the two males could barely hear him.

"Who's Alex, un? The blonde asked completely confused.

"I don't deidara....." Kisame mumbled. The girls eyes opened widely and she bolted off the couch to the wall looking completely terrorfied.

"Hey we won't hurt you kid. You're safe here I promise, well semisafe at least." Kisame said softly. But the girl shook looking like she would bolt away from them if she knew where the exit was.

Kisame slowly got up and approached the girl. She flinched into the wall and hid her face.

"D-don't hurt me..." She whined softly.

"I won't hurt you little one. What's your name?" Kisame asked kneeling down infront of her calmly trying to be gently and kind to the girl.

"T-Taira..." She whispered while looking up at him through her lashes. He smiled a little his shark like teeth showing.

_________________________________________________________

Shortish I know but I'm trying to kep this just right for the plot and I want to stop it here and It probably sucks I know. But if you actually like it

Comment

Vote

Fan