Chapter 9

Taira's POV:

"What's the mission Leader?" I asked curiously.

"You are to slip into Konoha and relay information on the nine tail's host to us." He explained and I sighed.

"I thought it was going to be exciting though~!" I whined to him and he just gave me a blank look. "I'll do it it's not like the others can do it. Is there a scroll or anything you need to give me? A map maybe?" I asked. He tossed one to me and shooed me out the room with his hands still being silent.

I left with another sigh and traced my finger over my Jashin pendant. "Things are getting more complicated now." I went straight to my room and packed my bag full of weapons and my normal clothes. I did slip one of the many Akatsuki cloaks into my bag that I have stolen from the members and it happened to be Itachi. Which I'm happy for because he always calms me down so using it as a nightgown like I normally do will help me settle in the new environment.

I unrolled the scroll to see that it had a map and many summoning circles linked to Leader's office. I assume they contain scrolls for reports on information. I quickly memorized the map before rolling the scroll back up and I slipped it into the bottom of my bag with Itachi's cloak giving a small pout at my room.

"I don't want to leave here." I grumbled before standing and grabbing my bag. I dragged it into the living room where surprising all the Akatsuki were gathered besides Leader-san.

"Guys I'm leaving on a mission to Konoha. I won't see you all for a while." I said and I got tackled by a crying in character Tobi.

"No!!!!! Taira-chan you can't leave!!" He wailed clutching onto me.

"I have to it's orders. Now get off me!" I shouted and Hidan was nice enough to pry the man child off me.

"Bitch you better not get caught. Your father will kill me if you do cause' you ain't immortal yet." He said semiseriously.

"I know. I know." I said and heaved my bag up onto my shoulder. "I'm off." I called as I walked toward the entrance.

I faintly heard a unified "Be safe" from the groups as I left the base to the setting sun. It's surprising how fast the day goes when you don't see the sun for most of it. I know the sun basically reflected off my flawless pale skin as I launched myself up over the river and cliff to the trees in the direction of Konoha.

"I need to think of a story of why I'm trying to get into their village though I'm already a ninja." I grumbled becoming only half focused on my surrounding as I propelled myself toward the village.

_____________________________

Hope you all enjoyed I know it's kinda short but I hope it will do. I'm trying to update other stories for you guys too.

Vote

Comment

Fan