Chapter 4

~~~~~~Taira POV~~~~~~~

As Kisame got up he picked me up and sighed. 

"So you're a God's daughter?" He grumbled and I nodded thinking he may treat me like my old village and I clutched my pendant close to me.

"Y-you won't get m-mad and hurt me r-right?" I asked timidly.

"No, I value my life and I would never hurt a kid, that's wrong. Well unless the kid is an S-rank criminal and Kakazu wants the bounty." Kisame dragged out a little akwardly and I sighed in relief.

"Good I didn't want you to hate me because of who my father is." I muttered and hugged him around the neck tighly and slightly childishly. He grunted and I saw a light purple tinge to his cheeks as he blushed. (red plus blue=purple) 

"So I should take this information to the Leader that way you can stay here and safe." Kisame mumbled and Deidara jumped into our veiw. 

"Already done, yeah! And she's staying here now, un. He thinks she'll be valueable." Deidara said while putting a hand on his chin like he was either handsome or a genious while nodding his head up and down like he already knew the Leader would say that. Me and Kisame sweatdropped at him.

"Okay then....well there will be a meeting later more than likely to introduce you to everyoe and everyone to you. Oh and stay away from the guy that looks like a snake he'll do experiments on you that aren't okay, in fact stay with me or Deidara at all times." Kisame said in an almost motherly tone and I giggled.

"You sound like a worried mother Kisame." I said smiling.

"I'm not a mother and I'm not even a female! I have a dick afterall!" Kisame exclaimed turning a deep purple and I giggled more.

"But you sound like a worried mother protecting her young!" I tried to justify through my giggle fit. 

"Why you little." Kisame growled and grabbed my ankles hanging me upside down safely trying to scar me but not in a mean way more like a playful teasing way, butI just giggled and stretched my arms out to try and touch the floor while still holding my pendant.

"Weeeeee!!!!!" I giggled and i could sense that Kisame and Deidara both sweat dropped at my reaction.

"You have an S-rank criminal hanging you upside down and you say 'Wee!'? What's wrong with you, un?" Deidara asked in disbelief while looking at Taira like she were psychotic(sp?). I looked at him seriously and unimpressed.

"I've been beaten and abused for my whole life, also he can't hurt me unless he wants my daddy to kill him painfully." Kisame shuddered twisting me upright and setting me on the ground gently. I pouted up at him.

"No fair, I liked being upside down." I grumbled. A guy with a mask over his face and bright blue-green eyes walked toward us, his joints had stiches in them almost like they were holding him together. I saw this and walked to him quickly meeting him half way and he looked at me with curiousity but also disbelief. I grabbed his hand and yanked him down where he was bent over ad touched the stiches on his right arm at his elbow.

"That's so cool!!!!" I squealed and attempted to undo them but they were steal and fastened securly.

"Get. Off." The man grumbled now in anger. "Time is money and you're wasting my time I'm supposew to give the new person a health examination."

"That's me!" I said smiling up at him. His eyes seemed to out a little bit. 

"So our new member is a five year old that I could step on and squish?" He grumbled and picked me up by the back of my shirt starting to walk off. I look back at Kisame and waved.

"I'm going with Stichy-san!! Bye see you later!!!" I giggled. Kisame tried to follow us but somehow tripped and landed on his face as we rounded the corner and were out of view.

"When we get to the infirmary you will use the bathroom and make sure there is no dirt anywhere on your body or in your hair got it?" Stichy-san said and I nodded at him swinging my legs back and forth since he held me far away from his body by the back of my shirt.

"Okay stichy-san!" I said happily. Sure someone around S rank criminals shouldn't be all happy go lucky but instead scared for their life but I'm me and it doesn't bother me at all. 

Stighy-san grunted in reply and walked into a steral lookingt room and walked to a door that opened to a small bathroom. He set me infront of the door pushed me inside and shut the door. I stripped and turned on the water setting the water stopper in the hole letting the warm water in pool in the tub.

"Stichy-san!!! I don't have any other clothes or underwear!!!" I shouted slipping into the water. I heard him grunt and begin to grumble as I his footsteps move away like he was looking for something. I sighed and grabbed different soaps to wash up. 

About ten minutes later I shut off the water and grabbed a fluffy towel wrapping it around me like a strapless dress. I padded over to the door and opened it just enough to poke myt head out. "Stichy-san???" I asked to the empty room and huffed.

I ducked back into the bathroom and dried off fully before rewrapping the towel around my body, leaving the bathroom and sitting on the large long bed to wait for Stchy-san.

____________________________________________________________________

Decided to stop here and kinda debating on how to continue from here if you guys have any suggestions let me know.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Bye untill next chapter y'all