2

Picture of Graham😍😂
Skylar's POV

We made our way up Davenport Tower. On the ride up I thought about what Chase and Mr. Davenport might think. But, who cares?

We walked into the building to see a worried Chase pacing back and forth.

"Where have you guys been— who are they?!" He gestured to Jordan, Gus, Alan, and Graham.

"Well I feel welcome." Jordan retorted.

"Please excuse Chase. I have said this once and I will say it again. I f Chase can't explain it with science, then it doesn't
exist; kind of like his social life, sense of humor, or his ability to have fun." I totally remember when she said that.

"That is not true!" Chase whined.

"Okay, when's the last time you went to a party?" I smirked.

"Are you kidding me? All that body heat would make me sweaty!" Chase exaggerated.

"You're bionic. You don't respire." Bree reminded, leaving Chase dumbfounded.

"Anyway, this is Jordan, Gus, Alan, and Graham." I introduced.

"Um, girls? A word." Chase gestured for us to move away. Bree and I followed him into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked innocently.

"Did you even think twice about letting them stay?" He whispered loudly.

"Yes...  We thought over Graham staying with us." I said. Bree sighed dreamily again.

"Okay. They can stay. But if Mr. Davenport finds out they found the hyperlift, that you have superpowers, or the headquarters, then I'm blaming you." He pointed at us.

"Oh, by the way, when you're around me call me Connie." I added.

"Why?" Bree furrowed her eyebrows.

"I went to school with them, under the name Connie Valentine." They nodded.

"Okay. Jordan, you're, bunking in the girls' room—" Bree and I gestured for Oliver to stop because of the sleeping capsules.

"Nah, I'll sleep on the couch. I'm used to it since I play video game marathons." Jordan declined.

"Okay, then Gus, Alan, and Graham get to share the guest room." Oliver settles.

"WHAAT?!" Alan yelled. "They can share. I'm getting my own room."

"I'm hom— oh." Mr. Davenport walked in.

"Oh, hey Mr. Davenport." We all said high-pitched.

"Wait— that is Donald Davenport?" Gus' mouth hung open.

"You know who Mr. Davenport is?" Jordan asked surprised.

"No. But his picture is in the brochure in the lobby." Gus pulled out a brochure from his back pocket. There was a picture of Mr. Davenport on the front.

"Anyway, this is Gus, Graham, Jordan, and Alan." Kaz introduced.

"We'll explain later." I whispered to Mr. Davenport.

-

Once everyone went to bed, and Jordan agreed to sleep in the guest room, we told Mr. Davenport the whole story.

"What's with kids and sleepovers these days?" He mumbled. "I'm going to put a protection lock on the hyperlift so no one can access it without the code." He pressed some numbers into a keypad by his desk, and the sound of a lock echoed quietly.

"Now you guys get to bed." Oliver, Chase, Bree, Kaz, and I headed to bed. I got into my capsule and drifted asleep.

-

"Skylar? Skylar? Skylar!" I jolted awake, then fell forward. I looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Adam!" I got up and hugged him.

"Hey. I'm here too." Behind Adam was Leo, pointing at himself. I laughed and hugged him. They already woke up the others, besides Alan, Gus, Graham, and Jordan.

"What are you guys doing here?" I smiled.

"We gave the kids at the academy a week off!" Adam replied. "By the way, I don't know if you know this, but there are strangers sleeping in the guest rooms, and some blonde chick roaming around in the living room."

"What?!" We ran the living room. Luckily it was just Jordan sleep walking.

"Quickly, before the others wake up, call me Connie whenever you're around me." I told Leo and Adam and go ping them a 'don't ask' look.

"Guys, we need to find Roman and Riker without the others knowing." Chase said, looking at a laptop. We all gathered around the screen. There was a news article on the Superhero news about 2 figures, which looked like Roman and Riker,  attacking the superhero Absolute Zero.

"Okay, Bree. You keep the others distracted, we're going to find Roman and Riker." Chase ordered. Bree nodded and supersped upstairs, then back downstairs.

"Which is better. The blue shirt or the purple one?" She lifted two shirts up.

"The blue one is definitely greener than the purple one," Adam scratched his chin. "So I'd say wear a jacket to cover them up."

Bree groaned then supersped upstairs.

Srry for a boring chapter

Plss like or comment or both

-Cali