7

Skylar's POV

After rescuing a few more superheroes, I headed back to the secret base, where the others were.

"Guys, I have bad news." I said, getting their attention.

"I probably should have told you sooner."

"What is it?" Kaz asked.

"Experion is here." I sighed.

"What?" Kaz and Oliver said at the same time.

"Wait. Who's Experion?" Bree sked.

"Experion was my friend from Caldera. When my powers were gone, he came to visit me on Earth. In secret, he was working with the Annihilator, and tried to kill me. He must have gotten out when Mighty Med was destroyed." I explained.

"Wait— if Experion got out, then the others must've too." Oliver panicked.

"What other villains?" Leo asked worried.

"There's Megahertz, Nightstrike, Wi-Fi." Kaz numbered/

"Soul Slayer, Slaughter Master,  Murderface, and—" Oliver stopped. When he did I felt a presence behind me.

"Experion." I said. I turned around and there he was.

"How did you get in." Adam said seriously.

"I have my ways." As he said that, Stephanie walked in.

"Well, hello." Chase winked, making Stephanie roll her eyes.

"Stephanie! How'd you too get in?" I glared at her.

"Remember Stephanie's power? She can pass any eye scanner devise. He eye fit Chase's bionic eye, so we were able to get in.

"See? I told you I have superpowers. I have always been better that you, Connie." Stephanie smirked.

I turned to the others. "Can I?" I asked, meaning if I could use my powers.

"Absolutely. I would love to see a cat fight right about now." Leo said, as he did, Alley Cat walked up behind him and smacked him on the head. He yelped, and ran to Adam's side.

"So, Stephanie. You think you're better than me?" I turned to her.

"Yep! I have eyesight, and you don't." She had a smug look on her face.

"Okay, that isn't even a real power." I threw my hands in the air. "Anyway, use your eyesight to see this." I used my molecularkinesis to grab a stack of papers on the table, crumple them into separate balls, then launch them at Stephanie, who so weakly dodged them.

"Teddy, they're bullying me." She whined. Experion sighed, then spit acid onto the paper balls, making them burn and fall.

"Experion, what are you doing here?" Oliver asked.

"Ted, why does everyone keep calling you Experion?" Stephanie turned to him.

"Um— I don't know. My name is Ted. Not Experion. Ted." He had the 'don't call me that' look on his face.

"Fine. What are you doing here, Ted?" Kaz asked.

"I'm here for the superheroes you so graciously found for me." He smirked.

"You will not lay a finger on them." Bree said aggressively.

"What about now?" He used his Paralysis Inducement, and the tips of his fingers turned purple.

"Whatever you do, do not let him touch you." I warned. He laughed, and his fingers went back top normal.

"I'm just kidding. I'm trying not to be the bad guy anymore." He put his hands up in defense. I was about to say something when I heard a ding noise.

"What was that?" Oliver asked. We looked around the room.

"Ooh! Its 3:30. Ted, you have to take me to the spa." Stephanie gasped. Experion groaned and walked out the door.

"What just happened?" Kaz asked slowly.

"Stephanie has superpowers?" Oliver answered in question form.

"Experion is trying to be good?" I answered too.

"There's a spa in Centium City?" Adam asked.

"I was able to contact some of the surviving doctors from Mighty Med. They are going to stay here and help the superheroes. A few minutes later we heard a knock at the headquarter doors. Chase pulled up the security camera on his laptop, and four nurses I recognized from Mighty Med were there. Bree opened the door to let them in. They instantly started work helping the superheroes.

"We should head back before the others get suspicions." Chase said, and we all nodded in agreement.

When we got back to the penthouse Jordan was in front of a full-length mirror, wearing a mint green, poofy dress.

"Wow, Jordan. Where di you get that dress?" Bree asked, a little weirded out.

"Oh, this old thing? I just found it laying in my closet." She said in a poshed accent.

"But your closet is in Philadelphia." Kaz pointed out.

"Fine, I bought it." She gave up.

"How'd you get the money to buy it? Why'd you buy it?" I asked.

"First of all, Mr. Davenport has a spare room of money. Second of all, none of your business. From there she walked over to the stairs and attempted to walk up them. The dress was so big she fell backwards. We rushed to help her, but she glared at us.

"I'm fine. I don't need help." She attempted to get up, but she failed. So she just laid there. Gus was in the kitchen with Alan, making a sandwich. Adam went to go get a sandwich too.

"Hey, Gus? Do you know where Graham is?" I asked.

"Nope. But I think I heard him say something about Destraughting Super Cheerios. And fighting the fist?" Is that a puberty thing?" Gus shook his head.

"What does that mean? Destraughting Super Cheerios?  Fighting the fist?" I asked the others.

"What about finding The List?" Adam asked with an extra large sandwich in hand.

"The List? The List! Adam You're a genius!" I exclaimed/

"A what? I've never been called that before." he looked confused.

"I think what Gus means is 'finding the list'." I said.

"That means Destraughting Super Cheerios means destroying superheroes." Chase said worried.

"You think Graham is evil?" Bree asked.

"We need to get down to Headquarters." Oliver said. Before we called the hyperlift, I used my super speed to move Gus and Alan upstairs. I quickly returned, and we went down the hyperlift.

We got to the bottom, and there was a figure on one of our holographic desks.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Bree yelled at him. The figure turned around and smirked.

"Horace?" I gasped.

OOOOOHHHH

DUN DUN DUN

pls vote and comment -_-

-Cali