11

Skylar's POV 

After what happened in the metal room, Experion supersped away, and it turned out the room was just a building in Centium City. We got out of the building and ended up on 3rd street.

On the way back to Davenport Tower, no one said a word. We got up to the building and saw no one there.

"Where is everyone?" Chase asked.

"Hold on." Bree said, then supersped upstairs, then came back. "There's no one home."

"Look a note!" Adam pointed to a bunch of large writing on the glass.

"How did we not notice that?" I asked.

"It says 'meet us at the abandoned subway station to see your friends again...' signed MHZ?" Leo asked.

"MHZ? Who's that?" Bree asked.

"Wait. MHZ... the only person I can think of is," I started.

"Megahertz." Oliver, Kaz, and I said at the same time.

We all ran/flew to the abandoned subway station.

"Help! Help! I'm stuck in a cage with Jordan and I'm afraid I won't make it out alive!" We heard Gus yell.

"No!" We heard Alan yell.

"What happened?" Gus asked.

"There's a loose thread on my sweater vest." Alan yelled.

"Don't worry, Adam will save us." We heard Jordan assure which made me question my life...

"Jordan? Alan? Gus? Graham?" I called out from the darkness of the subway.

"Connie?" I heard Gus call out. The rest of us went towards the sound of his voice, and we saw Gus, Alan, and Jordan in the cell.

"Where's Graham?" Chase asked.

"We don't know?" Alan replied.

"Adam! You're here!" Jordan's face lit up.

"Woah, Jordan!" Leo's eyes widened. I took a look at Jordan. She wore a black sleeveless dress, and her hair was parted to the side, with a bunch of makeup.

"Oh, this? Just a little something I put together." She giggled. I furrowed my eyebrows as Adam used his super strength to break the bars.

"We need to go now." I said, and everyone nodded. As we walked to the exit we heard someone talk.

"Why leave when you just got here?" We all turned around as Roman and Graham walked out of the shadows.

"Graham!" My eyes widened.

"Roman, what happened to Graham?" Bree demanded.

"Nothing. He chose his fate." Roman smirked.

"Graham?" I turned to him. He just stood emotionless.

"Now that you're here, it's time to destroy you." Roman said.

"Ah!" Alan let out a high-pitched scream.

"Not so fast." We looked to the left and saw Megahertz walk out of the shadows.

"Who the heck is that dude?" Leo asked pointing at Megahertz.

"I am Megahertz, and you two aren't going to be destroying them." He growled at Roman and Graham.

"Say what?" Kaz looked at Megahertz.

"I'm going to." He sneered.

"There  we go." Oliver sighed.

"How about we all destroy them." Graham suggested.

"Okay." Megahertz shrugged. They all turned to us and started moving forward slowly.

"Now now, let's not start any roughhousing." Gus laughed nervously. Too late. Megahertz started battling Leo, Adam, and Oliver, Roman started fighting Chase and Kaz, Jordan, Gus, and Alan stayed back, terrified, and Bree and I fought Graham.

"Graham, don't fight us. It's two against one, and you don't have any powers." Bree said. Graham just smirked. He supersped around us, so all we could see was a blur.

"W—what?" I asked in confusion and fear. He stopped in front of us, and tackled me to the ground.

"I'm not who you think, Skylar." He smirked.

"How?" I asked still in fear. "Bree, help!" She tried punching and pryin pg Graham off me, but he was too strong. After multiple punches she stepped back.

"Who are you?" Her eyebrows furrowed. Graham got up and stepped back.

I watched from the floor as he spun into a dark cloud.

"A shapeshifter." I muttered. After a few seconds the cloud took a solid form.

"Riker." Bree and I growled.

"Surprised, ladies?" He put his hands out to show off.

"Gus, how did you not know your own brother was Riker?" I asked, looking back at Gus.

"Actually, I don't have a brother." He replied.

"What?" We all yelled.

"Yeah. When we arrived here that guy just told me he was my brother." Gus shrugged.

"And there wasn't anything suspicious about that?" Leo asked.

"Nope. I always liked the idea of having a brother though." Gus smiled. All of a sudden there was a large bang. We all looked toward the source of the noise. Leo, Adam, and Oliver were able to knock out Megahertz. I looked back to face Riker but he was gone. So was Roman.

"They escaped." Chase said angrily.

"Hey, uh— Jordan and Gus come here." I said. They walked over to me, and I flashed them with Mr. Davenport's memory eraser, set on an hour. It flashed, and they fell to the floor.

"It's for their own good." Kaz sighed.

"They need to get back to Philadelphia before anything else happens. Alan, so do you." I said.

"Fine! For the record, I deserve to stay longer, because during  the entire trip I didn't turn into an animal." He said proudly.

"Boo." I said weekly.

"Ah!" Then Alan transformed into a chicken.

"Great. No need to buy dinner." Adam said.

Graham!!!!!

Omg pls vote and or comment

-Cali