13

Skylar's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see you." He replied, making me smile.

"Oh would you looks at this? Wittle Skywer Storm needs someone to fight her own battles." Roman fake cried.

I had enough of this. I used my laser projection, knocking both Roman and Riker out. After a few seconds I ran and hugged Experion.

Kaz, Oliver, and Bree untied the superheroes and they were freed.

"Uh, guys?" Chase called our attention. I looked at the direction Chase was pointing to. It was the villains  that escaped Mighty Max. They walked through the parking lot, and they were led by Catastrophe.

"We're outnumbered." I said. There were way more villains than there were superheroes. Catastrophe stooped about 6 feet way, and the villains lined up behind him. I knew all of them.

The Exterminator, The Incinerator, Nightstrike, Wi-Fi, The Ambusher, The Black Falcon, Slaughter Master, Soul Slayer, Razor Claws, Dreadlocks, Megahertz, Hunter Bounty, Professor Slime, Revengeance, and the Vanquisher. They all looked angry and thirsty for revenge.

As for the superheroes, they were all weak and tired.

"Look at all those pathetic superheroes..." Catastrophe started. "Attack." With that the villains charged at us. I took on Wi-Fi and Dreadlocks, using my supersped and heat vision.   

In the corner of my eye I saw Blue Tornado and Solar Flare defeat Revengeance, and they hugged each other. (ERMIGERD #BLUE FLARE <3)

I threw one last punch at Wi-Fi and Dreadlocks with my superstrength, and they flew across the parking lot.

I saw there were only seven villains left, but with all unconscious superheroes. I completely forgot the fact that Roman and Riker were nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden Black Falcon flapped his wings at a high pressure, causing Bree and Chase to be blown back and get knocked out.

"You will pay for that!" I unleashed my anger and used my ionikinesis to blast plasma at Black falcon. Wi-Fi, Dreadlocks, Razor Claws, The Exterminator, Professor Slime, Black Falcon, The Vanquisher, and Revengeance were already eliminated.  

"Kaz!" I warned him. He quickly turned around and fireballed Hunter Bounty. I supersped towards slaughter master and electrocuted him. 

Oliver was fighting Megahertz and Kaz was fighting Nightstrike. I proceeded to The Incinerator, and shot her with lasers. All there was left to do was fight Catastrophe.

"Well would you look at that. Skylar has her powers back." He smirked.

"And I'm going to use these powers to defeat you." I said.

"Is that so?" He laughed.

"Yes. There's a storm coming. Skylar Storm." I used explosion conduction to explode the ground underneath him, but when the smoke cleared the area around him was unaffected.

"Sill girl." He growled. A blast came from his hand and hit me square in the stomach. I flew backwards and groaned in pain. The last this I heard was someone yelling my name before I blacked out.

Experion's POV

"Skylar!" I yelled as she was launched in the air. I glared at Catastrophe as he blasted Oliver and Kaz as well.

"That's enough." I confronted him.

"Experion? What a lovely surprise." He laughed.

"You are going to pay." I growled.

"Why did you join their team, Experion? They are weak and pathetic." Catastrophe.

I had enough. I used my super jump to get a higher access point then used my disintegration.

"You fool!" Catastrophe yelled before turning into a pile of ashes.

I quickly ran over to Skylar as the other superheroes slowly woke up.

"Please wake up, Skylar." I sobbed.

"Skylar!" Oliver, Chase, Kaz, and Bree ran over to her.

"There's no pulse."

NOOOO

THe feels:(

I also wrote a new book called STRONG