10

Warning: May trigger feels... again

"It's because I love you."

"W—what?" I dropped him, and he fell to the floor.

"It's true." He sighed. 

"How does this relate to anything?" I asked, sounding a little harsh.

"Mr. Terror blackmailed me." He stood up.

"Mr. Terror— wait. Oliver's mom?" I was confused.

"Yes. After the Annihalator was killed I returned to Caldera. When I got there the Oppostion was already forming. Everyone was fighting, and it didn't stop. Scarlett's told me she was going to get you to join the Oppostion, but I told her you would never agree to that.

 I sent a call to the superheroes on Earth, and this person named Mr. Terror. I didn't know about Mr. Terror at the time, but she said if I go with her, she'd restore unity in Caldera."

"Scarlett wanted me to join the Opposition?" I asked quietly. Experion nodded.

"After I went back with Mr. Terror, she manipulated me into telling her my deepest secrets. After I told her my feelings for you, she must have saw it as a weakness, because she told me if I didn't eliminate you, she'd destroy Caldera and our greatest allies." He sighed.

"So eliminate me." I said.

"W—what?" He looked up at me.

"Caldera and our allies don't deserve to die. I'm just one person that no one will remember." I sighed.

"Skylar, I can't do that. You mean the world to me." He pleaded.

"If you really care about me, you will kill me." I stepped forward, and stopped about 6 inches from him.

He looked at me confused, then I stepped forward and kissed him. He was completely shocked at first, but then kissed back. I pulled back a few seconds later.

"You have to do this." I whispered. Experion nodded sadly. I took the packet off my neck and put it on his. I gave him a sad smile and walked back a few steps.

 He pulled out something I wish I didn't see again. The Annihilator's poison gun. I squeazed my eyes shut.

"Skylar, no!" I felt myself being pushed to the side. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver push me out of the way. U fortunately Experion already pulled the trigger.

In the blink of an eye Oliver was pushed out of the way. Bree!

Everyone was already conscious, and angrily looking at Experion.

"Wait, Don't hurt him." I defended him.

"Give us a reason not to! He almost shot you with a freaking gun thingy!" Leo gestured to the Annihilator's gun.

"I told him to." I said. Everyone in the room gasped.

"Why?" Bree asked.

"If he didn't eliminate me, Caldera would suffer." I sighed.

All of a sudden the T.V. turned on, and the figure stood there. "You will all pay for this." Then the monitor turned off.

"Is that it? Can we leave?" Kaz asked.

"I think we can. We're free." Chase replied. Everyone cheered, and I ran and hugged Experion.

"Is there something going on here?" Bree smirked.

I smiled. "Yes, Bree. I like Experion."

Aaacbefucvefucdbsghcdbs

SKYPERIONNNN

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

-Cali