17

Skylar's POV

"Team meeting!" I heard Chase yell. My eyes shot open and I supersped downstairs. It turns out I was the first one down because everyone was asleep.

"Oh hey, Skylar." Chase smiled at me, making me blush.

"H–hey." I tried to cover my face.

"You called?" Bree yawned, stumbling down the stairs, followed by Kaz and Oliver.

"I woke up this morning and saw the hyper lift open." Chase explained.

"What's the hyper lift?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. It's a secret elevator that takes us to our secret base. You see, you're part of an elite force that helps us fight villains." Kaz explained.

"Okay..." I trailed off. I followed the others into the hyperlift and down. We exited the hyperlift and I saw the blonde haired girl sleeping on the floor, and a kid on sleeping on the table with a nice looking sweater vest.

"Jordan?! Alan?!" Oliver yelled.

"Ya?" Jordan yawned. When she saw us her eyes widened.

"How did you get down here?" Bree demanded.

"It's not my fault, it's Alan's." She pointed at the kid on the table. "But I do have a few questions." She narrowed her eyes.

"Connie." She turned to... me?

"Uh, who?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Aha! I knew you weren't really a human. Your lack of normality proves it." She pointed a finger at me. I was deeply confused.

"What are you talking about?" Kaz asked.

"I know that Connie is really Skylar Storm!" She started freaking out in a happy way. "I also know that Oliver and Kaz have superpowers." She crossed her arms.

"How did you get into the system?" Chase demanded.

"I—uh, pressed random buttons?" She chuckled nervously.

"Well—uh— that's not possible!" He replied.

"Everything I've read about superheroes. T—they're actually real." She paced around the room.

"Uh, who's Connie?" I spoke up.

"You don't know?" Jordan looked at me. I just shook my head. She was to amazed about the superhero thing to speak. She walked to the other side of the room. All of a sudden she stepped on a board that launched into the air and aimed at me. I didn't know what to do, so by the time it was a few inches away I shielded my face and waited for the impact.

Nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw that Chase took the board to the head.

"Chase!" I got kneeled next to him, trying to shake him awake.

"Omigosh, I'm so sorry." Jordan put her hands over her mouth.

We took chase to his pod and I waited on the living room couch.

"Hey, Skylar, how about while we're waiting for Chase, I help you get your memory back?" She suggested.

"Sure, why not. This day couldn't get any worse."

"That's the spirit!" She smiled. She took out her phone and started scrolling through her phone.

There were pictures of us together, and different places in the city we're in. Then I saw a picture of me and Experion?

"When did you take this?" I asked Bree.

"Oh, I like taking pictures, and I thought a shot of you and your boyfriend would be cute." She smiled.

"Wait. Boyfriend?" I almost yelled.

Poop

I kinda made Bree sound like a stalker..

-Cali