9

WARNING: MAY TRIGGER FEELS

//Recap

"Everybody try to dodge the lasers!" I said. That caught the guy's attention, and he turned to me. He took off his glasses, and before the laser hit me, Bree ran next to me and used the she reflected the laser using her shield. It bounced off and it hit the guy. He then disintegrated into a pile of ashes.

"You did it, Bree!" I smiled. The door opened, revealing the last person.

"Experion?"

//Present Time

"Experion! What are you doing hear." I said angrily. He just laughed.

"The Big Boss didn't think you guys would be so powerful without powers or bionics, so he sent me in." He explained.

"But why?"

"I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." He smirked. I furrowed y eyes in confusion. All of a sudden Bree ran up behind him, in attempts of knocking him out with her shield, but without turning around, Experion used his paralysis inducement to knock Bree out.

"Bree!" we all yelled as she hit the floor.

"I'm sorry, Skylar, this is the way it has to be." Experion said.

When Chase and Adam ran up from either sides of him to try and hit him, Experion used his super jump , making Chase and Adam slam against each other, knocking them unconscious.

"But why does it have to be this way?" I asked. Before he answered, he disintegrated Kaz and Oliver's water guns, supersped over to them, and used his paralysis inducement to knock them out.

"You wouldn't understand." He said angrily. He slowly turned to Leo, and Leo backed up into the corner, and let out I high-pitched scream.

"I'll just let you two talk." Leo chuckled nervously. He turned around to run, but hit the wall, and got knocked out. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Experion.

"Try me." I challenged. All of a sudden a chuck on the metal wall was ripped out and thrown at me. I quickly ducked before it could hit me. He probably used his magnetokinesis.

"Try what? To kill you? Sorry, sweetie, I already am." then everyone and the weapons floated to the ceiling. After a few seconds I could fell my shoes unsticking from the floor, and floating up.

"Do you really think manipulating gravity would affect me?" I said, as my back hit the ceiling.

"No, but maybe it will teach you to mind your own business." Experion said, looking up at me. I looked at him.

"Why are you doing this, Experion? We used to best friends." I softened. Then Experion reverted gravity, but I stuck to the ceiling by the shoes.

"Yeah. We used to." He retorted. I just shook my head.

"What happened?" I asked quietly. He turned away and looked at the hole where he ripped a chunk from the wall.

"Like I said. You wouldn't understand. He laughed coldly. I had enough of this.

"If that's how you want it." I was able to walk on the ceiling, so I ran up above Experion, I peeled the shoes off the ceiling, and kicked him in the back, making him fall.

I reached over to Bree's mirror shield, then broke it with my fist. I took a large piece of glass, and put it against Experion's neck.  He didn't look like he was going to fight back.

"Just tell me, why?" I looked at him, and he just sighed. When I thought he was going to answer me, he manipulated gravity again. I didn't have the shoes, so if he reverted gravity again, I would fall.

"It doesn't concern you." He said angrily.

"Well I think it does if you care this much." I argued. He reverted gravity again.

"What happened?" Bree groaned, looking around.

"Absolutely nothing." Experion walked over to her, and used his paralysis inducement again one her.

All of a sudden I threw a punch at him, purposely missing above his head so that he would duck down. I grabbed his head and put him in a headlock.

"You tell me happened now. Tell me, or I'm sure they have a circus around here." I threatened, making him chuckle.

"Did you forget I can regrow limbs." I mentally face-palmed. "But... since you don't have your powers, you can't regrow limbs." He smirked.

My eyes widened at what he just said. He grabbed my wrists, and twisted my around, so I was in a headlock.

Experion picked up the piece of glass I used against me.

"Don't do this, Experion." I grunted, trying to get out of his grip. He laughed at my weak attempt. Then I just realized something...

"How do your powers work in here? It disabled powers." I asked puzzled.

"I have a preventive packet on me. Just like the oxygen packets Mighty Med has." He told me.

That's when I finally noticed the tab on the back of his neck. That must be the packet. I nodded, and kicked my leg back, making him release me.

I took the preventive packet off him, and put it on the side of my neck quickly, then pinned him to the ground.

"Now tell me why you're like this. I thought after the Annihilator died, that you wouldn't be evil anymore. Tell me. Why?" I looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed in defeat.

"It's because I love you."

AEgnhruifghyklahg

CLIFFHANGER

SKYSPERION <3

-CALI