19

Skylarks POV

"Experion!" I jumped back.

"What's going on?" He crossed his arms.

"Wait— it's my fault. Skylar got amnesia, and I didn't tell her about you two." Chase interjected.

"Wait really?" Experion looked at me. I looked down and nodded.

"Listen, Experion, you're a great guy and all, but you're too much of a friend for me to risk a relationship like the one we have. I just, don't want  to lose you." I said quietly.

"I understand." He nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back and rested his chin on my head. "I better go." He said and super sped out if the room. I turned back to Chase.

"You know, I just realized that you woke up." I chuckled." How are you feeling?"

"Much better." He laughed.

"You know what? I feel like I'm remembering things." I smiled.

"Really? That's great!"

"Wait... Jordan and Gus know about—"

"Guys, we have a situation." Bree said, walking downstairs followed by Kaz, Alan, and Oliver.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We kind of had to tie Jordan and Gus up..." Kaz trailed off.

"What?" Chase yelled.

"They were going to tell everyone about our powers and about the superhero world." Oliver explained. I supersped around the house to look for Jordan and Gus. I found them tied up in the guest room.

"Skylar Storm!" Jordan cheered. I sighed as I untied them.

"Listen, Jordan, I know I'm Skylar and all, but I don't enjoy being treated any differently that how I was when I was Connie." I said.

"I have no idea what your talking about." She said as she starting taking selfies with me.

"What are you doing..." I asked awkwardly.

"Taking pictures with Skylar Storm!" She fangirled.

"Uh, Jordan, Gus." Oliver greeted as he walked in.

"Please look right here." Kaz said as he held up a memory eraser. They both looked at it as Kaz flashed it.

"Now, it's time for you guys to get back Philadelphia." I smiled. "You and Ala— where's Alan?" We all looked around.

"I think I know." Bree crossed her arms. We all followed her to Mr. Davenport's room. We went through one of the doors and saw Alan in Mr. D's hot tub.

"Alan!" I yelled.

"What!?" I replied.

"You're going home." I said. I supersped to his room, packed his suitcase, and threw it in the pool.

"Hey!" He crossed his arms.

"Time to go." Bree said.

"But I don't want to—"

"Leave!" He all pointed to the door. He sighed and got out of the tub.

I instantly regretted watching.

"Alan! Put some pants on!" I yelled. We all groaned and turned away.

-

"They're gone!" Bree cheered.

Maybe be now everything will go back to normal.

lol watching Harry Potter rn
Pls vote😆
-Cali