12

Skylar's POV

"Wait. We had to tell them?!" I heard Jordan yell angrily at her phone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Apperently we had to tell the teachers where we were, so they sent a search party for three days." She sighed angrily.

"Well, it was great seeing you guys." Adam waved.

"Wait— you're leaving?" Jordan's eyes widen.

"Yeah, sorry, Jamie. You're not really my type. I'm into girls that like video games and strangling aliens." Adam shrugged, as he and Leo left the apartment.

"What just happened?" Jordan asked turning to me.

"Your alter ego isn't Adam's type?" I grabbed an apple.

"Whatever." She groaned, sitting on the couch.

The boys made their way downstairs for breakfast. I didn't know where Bree was.

"Hey, Jordan. I like your beanie." Oliver complimented.

"Thanks. I made it out of one of Alan's sweatervests." Shes smirked.

"WHAT? No wonder when I counted I was one short." He growled.

"Well you must be bad at counting, because I took two." Jordan laughed. All of a sudden Bree ran infront of me.

"We have to go. All the superheroes are missing." She missings.

"Uh, Jordan, Alan, Gus, we have som errands to run, we'll be back. Uh— Gus is in charge!" Then we all ran out the door.

We made our way to the base, and when we got in the place was trashed.

"What happened?" Kaz asked.

"I bet it was Roman and Riker." Chase said.

"I can't beleive Riker shapeshifted into a totally cute guy." Bree crossed her arkms. "Even though he already was." She added.

"Wait, there's a note!" Oliver pointed.

"Why is it always note?" Bree groaned.

"It says to meet at the abandoned parking lot." I said reading the top half.

"But there dozens of abandoned parking—" I cut Chase off.

"The one behing the abandoned donut shop." I finished. We made our way to the outskirts of town, and saw Tecton in the middle of the parking lot.

"Tecton!" I ran over to him, but Chase stopped me.

"It could be a trap." He said, so I stayed still.

"Welcome,bionic people ans superhroes, to your death." A voice echoed.

"What a way to be welcomed." Oliver said sarcastically. All of a sudden Roman, Riker, and 5 other shapeshifters appeared behind them.

'Roman. Riker... other people?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"These are our brothers and sisters. We are going to destroy you." Roman smirked.

"Wait— they're your biological siblings? Don't your parent's get sick of all the complaining? I mean, my parents gave up after the twelfth kid." Kaz said, making everyone roll their eyes.

"Where are the superheroes?" Bree demanded.

"You mean them?" Riker pointed to the middle of the parking lot as the unconscious superheroes,that were tied up, were dropped by three shapeshifters.

"Give them back Roman and Riker." Oliver said.

"How about we fight you for them." Roman suggested.

"Are you kidding?! They're not pizza." Kaz said.

"Fine." I said. All of a sudden, 6 more shapeshifters joined Roman and Riker.

"Guys, we're outnumbered." Bree said.

"Just fight." Chase said. Two shapeshifters appeared in front of me, I tried throwing a punch at them, but they turned into clouds. I ran over to Oliver.

"Oliver, I'll try making them turn into the black clouds. When they do, freeze them. He nodded.

"He, shapeshifters! Eat... dust?" I really didn't know what to sway.

I used my ionicinesis to send a blast of plasma across the floor. The shapeshifters turned into clouds.

"Now!" I yelled at Oliver. Oliver blasted ice at the shapeshifters, and it rained ice. Or  in other words hail.

"Shoot. We forgot the puny one has ice powers." Roman growled, as they came out of nowhere. "Now it's time to finish you."

He was about to blast us, when something punched them, knocking them out.

"Experion?"

DUN DUN DUN

I CANT BELIEVE ITS ENDINGG!!!!!!