Chapter 2

Selina lead Bruce down through a window leading to the basement where Ivy was waiting.

"Well look who it is billionaire Bruce Wayne." Said Ivy sarcastically.

"Hello, Ivy." Bruce said back before being interrupted by Selina.

"Did you do it?"

"Yeah it's done, but what is Bruce Wayne doing here?"

"He's gonna help me."

"Did she do what? What is she talking about Selina?"

"Nothing just follow me."

Time skip 20 minutes

"Now here's the plan, I'll walk in and make sure it's clear. Once you hear me stomp that means to come up. If you don't hear anything don't come looking for me just run. Got?" Bruce nods. "Okay good. Don't forget wait for a stomp."

Bruce waited 10 minutes before not hearing a thing. He remembered what Selina said about running, but he couldn't leave her behind. So he slowly went up the stairs and opened the door.

"Selina?" Bruce whispered, but just as he stepped out of the doorway someone grabbed him from behind. He was dragged into a small room, pushed to the floor, and had the door locked behind him. When Bruce stood up he saw Selina sitting in the corner.

"Selina what happened? And are you okay?"

"I'm fine. They knew we were coming somehow. Why didn't you listen to me? I said run not come up and getting yourself hurt."

"I couldn't leave you."

"Why not? I would have left you."

These words felt like needles in Bruce's heart. He brushed the dirt off his now torn jeans and sat down next to Selina.

"It's gonna be okay." Said Bruce kindly.

"I do think so. They seemed pretty angry and once Sonny realizes it's was me were both dead."

Bruce thought about a way to sneak out of the small room they were sitting in my but there were no windows and they only exit was the door.

"What's if we pick lock the door and sneak out." Suggested Bruce.

Selina looked up at him answer said, "wow that's the first smart idea you've had all day."

Selina took out a small pocket knife she had in her pocket and worked at the lock for a few seconds and then click, it unlocked. Selina opened the door cautiously and stepped out she turned left and walked slowly towards a staircase. Bruce followed right behind. They made their way dowe the stairs and to a kitchen when out of nowhere two men grabbed them.

Bruce tried his best to wiggle out of his capture's arms, but no use. Selina stared at him and made quick eye movements towards the ground. The men hadn't noticed, but Selina dropped the knife next to Bruce. He tried one more time to be freed, but was punished in the gut by a man who had just entered the room. Bruce fell the the ground giving him time to grab the knife. He stood up quickly and held out the knife shaking.

"What you think you can stab me with that small knife?" The man said as he pulled out a gun and pointed it was Bruce.

"Drop the knife and slide it over to me or I'll shoot your leg!"

Bruce knelt down to the ground and slid it over to the man. Selina glared at him making it clear that what he did was the wrong choice. Before Bruce could even stand back up he was kicked in the stomach. Bruce collapsed in pain. The man laugh evilly and spit on Bruce.

"STREET TRASH!" yelled the man.

Selina tried fighting her way out of her capture's arms, but he had her pretty good. Before the man could kick him again. A man walked in.

"Knock it off! I said hold them captive not beat them."

"Sorry Sonny." One of the guys said.

Sonny whistled and pointed to a room. After that Bruce was picked up and literally dragged into another room. The door slammed behind him as he screamed for Selina. But it was to late he was all ready unconscious.