Chapter 6

Selina ' POV
It's been almost 2 weeks sense I last heard bruce's soft, but deep voice. I miss him a lot. He's healing okay, but I almost lost him and I won't allow that to happen again. I care about about him way to much. He can hear me but he can't answer. Yesterday he squeezed my hand pretty hard. So that means he's getting close to waking up. Or at least I hope and think.

today i decided to go see bruce. He looked better nd better everytme that i saw him. u would stroke his hair and tell him about my day. and everytime before i let i gave him a peck on the cheek. something about today was different. bruce seemed to have color in his face once again. his cheks were slightly pink (which was pretty cute) and his hair was combed back. Alfred walked into the room with flowers.

"Master Bruce's favorite, tulups." said alfred as he placed them on a table beside bruce.

"He never told me that." i said blushing a little because i didnt even know his favorite flower. Heck I didnt even know his birthday.

"Hey Alfred have you heard any news on how hes doing?"

"No, same old bloody news, we're still waiting for him to wake up. Hog's wash if you ask me."

"Well no more waiting." a third fimiler voice said.

As I turned I got caught in Bruce's bright blue eyes.

"Bruce!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "You're finally awake!"

"I'll go find a doctor." said alfred as he tapped Bruce's soulder slightly. "I'm happy you're awake."

"What the hell happened?" Bruce said as he tried sittling up.

"Woah careful there." I said as i placed a pillow behind his back. "You've been shot. and in a comma for almost 2 weeks."

"Two weeks?" Bruce said, but was intrupted by a doctor and a nurse storming into the room.

"CHeck his heart rate." said the doctor. "I'll make sure that his blood presure isn't to high.

After 20 minutes of tests and crap, Alfred and i were finally able to speak with Bruce.

"How are you felling Master B?"

"Tried and hungry." he replied slowly.

"Hungry i can understand, but tried? You've been sleeping for 2 weeks." i snapped quickly.

"I don't mean tried i mean weak."

"well of corse you do. You've been bloody shot."

2 day tine skip

BRUCE'S POV

I get to go home today. Alfred been at home all day cleaning or something while Selina staed here and made sure i was entertanded. she told me about how shes been doing and how she issed me. i haven't tolld her yet that i knew she liked me, but i'm pretty sure she knows i do. Maybe i should invite her over for dinner. i mean its the least i could do after she came just about everyday i was at the hospital.

"Hey Selina? Would you like to have dinner with me and Alfred tonight?