Chapter 3

"What the hell happened?" Bruce thought.

He finally came out of his daze and was aware of where he was. There was a man standing in front  from him with his arms crossed.

"Where's Selina?" Said bruce.

"Don't worry about her the only one I'd be worried about is you."

"Who are you? And where is Selina?" Snapped Bruce.

"Okay kid listen, your girlfriend is fine. And don't worry about who I am."

Bruce glared at him for a moment and went to say something, but was interrupted by the sound of yelling. before bruce could even turn to see what was going on Selina kicked down the door. the man standing in front of Bruce went to pull out a gun, but Bruce kicked him down to the ground. Selina walked over and knocked him out.

"Bruce are you okay?" Selina said as she untied her friend.

"Yes, I'm fine are you?"

"Never better."

This time Bruce and Selina made it out the door, but not long after that they were being chased. they jumped rooftop to rooftop, but no use the man were always right behind them. Bruce was getting tried and started slowing down when the sound of gun fire made him speed up.

"Come on faster they're gonna catch us!" yelled Selina as she jumped to the next roof. 

bruce followed Selina's every move until they were stuck at the end of rooftops. The men following them only had one more roof to jump before catching up. Selina looked at him in fright.

"I don't know what to do. Were out of options." 

As selina said this the men were on the same roof. The men slowly approached them. now at about a 10 feet distance one man spoke.

"We're not gonna kill you, but Sonny wants us to make sure you don't mess around with us guys again."

"Sorry," the other guy said as he pulled out a gun and shot Bruce.