The Conceited Girl (3)

I want to dedicate this chapter to this awesome person. She did an amazing job on this book cover, so thanks again.

I opened the door to be instantly impressed...and, it takes alot for me to be impressed. It was huge, it had a living room with a flat screen, a medium-suzed kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms....-WAIT!

It has two bedrooms, oh no, that means I have a- "Hey!.....You must be new, Im Carla." I turned around to see a girl with pink hair who was short, which made her adorable. She had blue intense eyes which had a mysterious glint in her eyes.

"Yeah....Im new." I said sitting down on the sofa and putting my feet up on the coffee table. I stared up at the ceiling. "Can we paint the ceiling?" I asked as I remembered my gold ceiling back at home. "Ummm...that's not a weird thing to say at all.....but I think you can." She replied as she sat down next to me.

"You still haven't told me your name." Carla said eyeing me curiously. I smirked slightly, "Why do you want to know?" I asked staring at the TV that was now showing adventure time. "Maybe just maybe, and Im just going on a limb here, because were going to be roommates." She said causing me to chuckle.

"My name is Emma, the most awesomest, beautifuless girl." I exclaimed causing Carla to laugh. "Wow...conceited much?" She asked gesturing to me. "What.....don't tell me you don't want none of this." I said playfully, gesturing to myself.

"Okay one....I don't roll that way, and two I don't roll that way." Carla said getting up and walking by the door. "You know Carla doesn't match your face at all." I said causing her to gasp.

"Take it back!" She screamed flinging her hands in the air. I smirked, "No." I got up and walked out the door, leaving behind a stunned Carla. This is going to be fun.

I don't know how, or why, but I ended up at a coffee shop. I was sipping my hot coffee, and playing Angry Birds on my phone, when I got that usual tingle, on the tips of my fingers. It has been a good eight hours, since I last pranked someone. Okay, I need a victim. I looked around the coffee shop, when i finally saw a cute brunette boy sit down, and that same blonde girl from earlier sit across from him. The brunette's coffee had no top. I smirked, as I quickly grabbed a salt packet.

Blondie got up and walked to the bathroom, signaling that fate wanted my evil plan to continue. I grabbed the salt packet and smirked as the brunette started to tie his shoes. I quickly opened the packet and poured it into his coffee before he could sit up. I walked over towards the counter and ordered a donut. There's nothing better than sweet revenge.

I sat down at my table, and nibbled on the donut I ordered. Blondie walked in with extra hip, as though she was a superstar. She sat back down in her seat, and started to twirl her hair. But, the brunette either didn't see, or decided to ignore it. Okay, here we go.

Wait for it.......wait for it, brunette said something and they both laughed. Wait for it.....wait for it.....Brunette sipped the coffee and instantly spit it in blondies face. I couldn't hold it in much longer, I doubled over in laughter. Blondie turned and glared at me, while she wiped her face with a napkin, "What are y-...... Ew....it's you, the girl who can't walk in a straight line without bumping into someone."

I smirked, "And, it's you, the bitch who wears too much make-up." I replied back grinning as the guy who spit on her started to chuckle. "I-I don't wear too much make-up, and besides I wouldn't need it, Im beautiful." She said while flipping her hair and crossing her arms.

"Awww....does your dad tell you that?" I asked pretending to be sad. She smiled back before facing the brunette and kissed him. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Ewww.......get a room." I said as she pulled back smiling. The brunette frowned. "Jealous?" She asked smug. I scoffed at her, "Of what?....the nose job, or the fake boobs?" I asked gesturing to her body.

She frowned, "I eat girls like you." She stated glaring at me. "Oh....you eat girls?" I asked smirking.

"What? I d-did-"

"I mean, I don't roll that way.......and besides fake's not my type." I stood up and left blondie who turned pale and looked shocked. I smiled at the brunette and walked out the shop.

I bought gold paint on the way to the dorm. But I couldn't stop thinking about how it was back at home. When kids already knew who I was. When kids were frightened by me. But, now people don't know who i am. And, its time for them to find out. I entered my dorm, to be instantly emerged in the smell of pizza.

I turned into the kitchen and heard laughter. I instantly saw Carla, and two other girls and guys. "Sup." I said grabbing a piece of pizza. "Hey!" They chorused.

"Where were you?" Carla asked. "A coffee shop, pranking and arguing with a blonde bitch." I replied and they all stared at me wide-eyes. "Do you mean, Heather Emerson?" A blonde boy with grey eyes asked. "I don't know, when I call someone a bitch, I usually don't ask her what her name in the middle of the argument."

I answered sarcastically, grabbing a coke from the fridge.

"I like you." A girl with raven-black hair said. "I get that a lot." I said, taking a sip of my coke, "But mostly from boys, girls would just stare at me, and give me death glares." I said taking another sip of my coke,

"See.....conceited." Carla replied as she sat down next to me. I frowned, "Its not conceited if it's true." I replied glancing at her.

"Hey, Im Ryan." A guy with dark brown hair, and green eyes said smiling at me. I smirked back, "Awesome."

"Im Ana." The red-head said sitting down next to carla. "Why do you have gold paint? And, by the way, Im Pamela, but I prefer Pam." The girl with the black-hair said from the kitchen. I glanced at the television, "Because, back at home I use to have a gold ceiling....don't ask." I said once she opened her mouth.

"So, why are you here? It's weird to go to school, on the second week of school. Oh and Im Trevor." The blonde said, giving me a curious glance. I smirked,

"Because, I did a couple of pranks, and got expelled." I said chuckling at their reactions. "You're joking, right?" Pam asked, and I shook my head. "No......scouts honor." I replied.

I was standing in the middle of the hallway at school, when everyone stopped walking and stared at me. I felt violated and frowned at the unknown faces. All of a sudden slime was on top of my head, and I was covered in slime. Some blond from the crowd, sprayed red paint in my face. I tried to walk away and slipped on a banana.

What the heck is going on? All of a sudden a crowd was around me, with their arms out trying to hug me. "Let us love you!" They all chanted. Carla stood out from the crowd and held out her arms, "Let us love you, you no longer need to be alone."I frowned as she inched closer and so did the crown."No!"I shouted."Get away from me,you freaks!"I yelled as they kept inching forward.

"No!.......No!..............No..............No.............everyone started to disappear and before I knew it, everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------READ NOW---------------------------------------------------------

So whatcha think? Ahhhh....don't you love cliffhangers?

Who's blondie? And why is she so bitchy? And what's with the gold ceilings?

If you liked it vote, and/or comment, if you hate it vote, and/or comment. If you laughed out loud, anywhere in this book, fan me.

Thanks for reading