The Popular Girl (6)

I want to dedicate this chapter to this person, because she made that super amazing cover you see, so Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to my locker when I heard it.....the sound of someone screaming my name.

"EMMA KINLEY!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone turned and looked at me as I put on a innoncent look. I stifled a giggle as Heather walked up. Her hair was messy, as though she was trying to flatten it, but failed epically. And it was also pink.

"Hello heather." I said casually, and then I gasped and put a hand over my mouth, pretending to be shocked,

"Who could do such a thing." I tried not to laugh once I noticed her clothes. She was wearing Sweat pants, and and a Christmas sweater. Every five seconds she would scratch at a random place.

"Cut the crap, Kinley....I know you did this." She said glaring daggers at me and I smirked,

"Please, as if I could do anything." I quoted what she said yesterday, and she gasped.

I walked away before she realized I done more than just dye her hair, and other things.

It was lunch time and I just bought my lunch when Nick walked up.

"So.....What happened to Heather....you didn't have anything to do with that right?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders,

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said with a smirk and he sighed,

"Thats to bad...because I think that's hot..to just go around and prank people...that's really hot. So, Im going to just find that person..."

"Okay, it was me." I yelled/whispered at him and he laughed,

"I already knew it was you, you're the only person that stood up to heather...of course it was you." He said as he walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulder, steering me towards a table with jocks.

They all smiled at me, and I stared at them curiously as Nick sat me down in a chair.

"You guys, this is Emma...Emma meet the guys." Nick said gesturing towards the other people who are seated at the table.

They all waved and I waved back.

"Im Talon....and you're my hero Emma." I laughed at talon. He had dark brown hair, and chocolate eyes.

"Yeah, I mean look at heathers hair...that was epic, Im Joey by the way." A blonde guy, who had blue eyes said making everyone laugh.

Speaking of the devil, heather walked by, looking as horrible as ever, as she glared daggers at me. I waved at her and she frowned.

"Who were you waving at?" she asked and I smirked,

"Some bitch, with some messed up looking hair.....what was her name again....was it heather..or whore?" I asked and her face turned red with anger, as everyone at the table chuckled.

"Emma Kinley, you haven't seen the last of me." She said walking away and I waved again,

"With the clothes you wear, Im pretty sure I can see all of you." She flicked me off as she walked to the cheerleader table.

Everyone started to laugh harder, once she left.

"I can't believe you said that, you're definitely my hero." A guy with black hair commented. I laughed and stared at him curiously,

"Whats your name?" I asked and he slapped his forehead,

"Sorry, I forgot..it's Hayden." I nodded as cheerleaders passed by giggling and staring at hayden. I laughed as Hayden blushed.

"Whats wrong with you guys...jocks here are way different from jocks from my old school." I said shaking my head,

"How are they different." Hayden asked and I shook my head at how innoncent he is.

"Well-"

"Emma?.....You were suppose to meet us, at the tree." Carla said and I frowned in confusion, until I remembered,

"Oh yeah....To the tree!" I said getting up and running outside, towards this huge tree, where I saw Pam and the others.

"I forgot to mention one thing." I said giving Carla a sheepish look. And she looked at me curiously,

"What Is it? She asked, and I looked down.

"Er....I forgot how to climb a tree." I said and they laughed.

"Forgot how to climb a tree...it's like riding a bike." Trevor said and then Ryan nodded,

"A bike that you could get splinters from, that could go deep in your skin, and soon you would have to get that amplitated.....but it's just like riding a bike." He said shrugging and I started backing away.

"Awww.....is the big bad Emma, afraid of climbing a tree?" Trevor asked smirking and put my hands on my hips,

"Of course not...." I said indignantly and he rolled his eyes,

"Then why don't you get up here." He challenged back, and I huffed as I started to climb the tree.

I was careful not to get any splinters, because it wouldn't be easy to prank someone with one arm. I grabbed each limb, going farther and farther, until I reached the team. But I wasn't gonna stop there, so I climbed further, until I was one limb higher than everyone else, showing that I was the leader.

Carla rolled her eyes, but I didn't care...I accomplished something...I climbed a tree