six: now we get to learn about lynn! yeah boy!

i know lynn has a brother but i cant find any information on him to work him into the story so we're giving her a younger sister and a younger brother

lyndsey got home that day at 3:11 pm to see her foruteen year old sister, kristy, laying on the dining room table. nothing was happening, she wasn't hurt, she was just laying there. she heard the faint sound of a shitty rap song from upstairs so she knew her sixteen year old brother, theo, was home as well. 

"morning, lynn," kristy said without lifting her head up from the table. 

lynn shut the door behind her and locked it, tossing her bag to the floor. "morning? it's three pm-oh my god, you skipped again, didn't you?" 

with a chuckle and a mumble of, "yeah..." lynn groaned out loud. 

"you're so annoying, i thought you ran off to go walk with that boy you like. what's his name? ben?" lynn asked, a smile tugging on her lips. she screamed and ducked when kristy threw the nearest thing (her algebra textbook) at her. "so, did you go hang out with ben?"

kristy nodded, "yeah, we got coffee."

"can you ever believe i used to hold you in my arms when you were a tiny baby? now you're going on dates!" lynn exclaimed. 

kristy rolled her eyes and turned on her side, facing towards lynn, who was looking at the photos on the mantle from when they were all younger. "have you made any new friends?" she asked. kristy knew about how people didn't really go to hang out with her older sister, and lynn keeping people away was mostly her own choice, yet almost everyday she asked lynn about her friends. 

lynn shrugged, "yeah. there's this girl, her name's alexa. she clearly has a crush on me-"

"oh my god, gay," kristy laughed. 

"yeah basically," lynn giggled, "but, anyway, she's really sweet but i'm trying not to get too attached."

right when lynn said that, her phone vibrated in her backpack. she crouched down to the backpack, opened it and pulled out her phone. lynn had a goth exterior aesthetic, but if you unlocked her phone, you would never think that about her. 

her phone lock screen was a picture of luna from sailor moon, and her home screen was a pastel pink background that read babygirl in white letters. it wasn't a kink thing for her, it was an aesthetic. 

"she texted me," lynn said, not opening the message but reading it in her notifications. she didn't have her read receipts on, so she didn't have to respond right now.

"oooh, what did she say? is she trying to flirt?" 

in a slight state of shock, lynn sat down on the couch and read the message out loud to her sister, "hey, brendon and i are gonna get coffee in like an hour, do you wanna come and get lit."

"who the fuck is brendon? oh my god are you guys gonna have a threesome?" kristy asked, sitting up on the table, putting her hands over her mouth in shock. 

"kristy! no! i'm so gay!"

"okay, whatever, what are you gonna say?" kristy asked, way too involved in her eighteen year old sister's love life. 

lynn shrugged and tossed her phone on the couch. she rested her chin on her hands and pressed her fingertips into the sides of her head, "i wanna go, but i don't wanna get too attached."

"mom and dad said we'd probably be here for a while before he gets moved again. hell, we've been here like a month already which is pretty long in itself. maybe you should go and hope for the best?" kristy advised. 

lynn laughed, "we've been here a month and there's a rumor that i'm a witch and that you're a murderer." 

kristy rolled her eyes and ruffled her own hair out of her eyes, "anyways, that's what i'm doing with ben. if we end up having to leave, i'm just gonna block his number."

"i think i'm gonna tell her i'll come, it would be nice to find out where everything is in this town if we do end up being here a while," lynn said. kristy made a noise of victory, and lynn laughed, "i'm just really sick of telling people goodbye. that's really only why i haven't made any friends."

"i get what you mean, now go get dressed for your lady friend. wear something hot."