seven: alexa and brendon are highkey my friendship goals

there's use of a slang term for vagina in this chapter that starts with a p!! i know a lot of people don't like that word but it's used in here!! here is your warning!! it's italicized!!

alexa stood in her body length mirror shirtless and wearing a pair of pajama shorts, holding two clothes hangers. one had a lacy black bra on it, and the other had a plain gray sports bra. brendon was laying on her bed shirtless, looking over at his friend. since brendon was very gay and alexa was also very gay, they were both comfortable being shirtless in front of each other. 

alexa turned around on her heels and held up the two bras. "brendon. should i go sexy," she held up the black lacy one, "or casual?" she held up the gray sports bra.

"dude, we're going to get coffee with her, not going to a bar. hell, she hasn't even texted you back yet, we don't even know if she's coming!" brendon exclaimed, then thought about it, "wear the black one, then wear your cute purple and gray flannel with those baggy gray sweatpants. they scream, 'i want to have sex with you but i'm not gonna say anything about it,' you know the ones?" 

alexa nodded and took the bra off the hanged, throwing the hanger to the floor. she put the bra on quickly and rummaged through her closet looking for her purple and gray flannel, finding it on the floor. "it's probably dirty," alexa warned. 

"oh well."

alexa threw it on and looked at herself in the mirror, unbuttoned flannel open, showing in between her breasts. "what if i just showed up like this. open flannel and ugly pajama shorts and just," alexa slowly began to jokingly strip tease to the soko song playing in the background. 

"why are you gross," brendon laughed and alexa rolled her eyes, buttoning up her shirt. she grabbed the gray sweatpants off her dresser, which were neatly folded by her mother and pulled them on. "your outfit looks so lazy but you also look really hot, so it's okay." 

"thanks, my guy." 

alexa's phone vibrated as it was charging on the windowsill next to her bed. she dived over brendon, landing hard on his stomach as she opened the text message. "it's lynn! she's coming. she said whenever we're ready, she's ready." 

"are you ready?" 

"fuck no i'm not ready! what are we going to talk about?" alexa asked, nearly panicking over this. 

brendon thought about it, "simple questions, i guess. music, movies, tv shows, shit like that." 

alexa sighed, curling up behind him. "i don't wanna fuck this up, i guess. i know we just met and all and that this isn't some romance novel but like, i really do like her. i like her radiance of sunshine and i like her aesthetic and i like her laugh and i like her face and i like her." 

"holy shit, you're gay."

-

lynn and kristy were sitting in lynn's room as she looked through her closet. "what outfit of mine says 'i'm smart and well-minded but also really adorable'?" lynn asked kristy. 

getting up from lynn's bed, kristy grabbed a black t-shirt with a cat on it. around it in white lettering, it read pussies against trump! you can't grab this! lynn bought it for herself as an impulse buy after getting paid for the last time at her old job in her old town. kristy also grabbed a pair of plain black skinny jeans. "wear your high top black converse and a sweatshirt with a little bit of color in it. i have a few that are too big for me if you need one."

"bring me one?" lynn asked and kristy nodded, wandering out of lynn's room and into her own. 

as lynn pulled on the jeans and the shirt, she hear her sister rummaging around in her closet. she heard hangers clinking together and shirts falling to the ground until kristy came back in. she had three hangers with three different sweatshirts on them. one was a purplish-red color with more purple than red, one was mustard yellow, and one was medium green. 

"i personally think this," she held up the purplish-red sweatshirt, "goes best with your outfit because of the white strings." she was right. the white strings and zipper area went well with her converse and the white in her t-shirt. as she gave her sister the sweatshirt, kristy went, "damn, sista! you look hot!"

lynn laughed and shoved her younger sister, hearing her phone make a ding! noise. the older grabbed it off the dresser and unlocked it. "they're on their way!" 

"go get her, sista."