twelve: here's some More Gay to satisfy you

brendon drove alexa to the bridge on 30th street immediately after school. the entire time there, alexa anxiously babbled about lynn. "what do you think she wants? do you think she's mad at me?" she asked, nervously playing with her hoodie strings.

brendon shrugged, "maybe. i mean, you kissed her after your first 'date' and she slammed a door in your face, then proceeded to ignore and avoid you for three weeks. who knows, maybe she'll be here to rip out your heart. like a serpent."

"brendon, shut up," alexa laughed and he playfully shoved her. 

they drove in comfortable silence, alexa's fingers tapping along to the breaking benjamin song that was playing until they reached under the bridge. "come here," brendon said, taking alexa's head in his hands, "before you go, possibly to your death, a blessing." 

brendon quickly blessed her and alexa started wheezing. 

alexa took off her seatbelt and opened the car door, brendon gently reaching over and shoving her out and quickly driving off. "asshole!" she yelled, laughing loudly and picking up a rock. she hurled it towards his car, gently hitting the front of his car. he rolled down his window and reached his arm out and flipped her off as he drove off.

turning, she took a deep breath and walked under the bridge. she stuck her hands in her hoodie pockets, kicking a rock along as she strolled. she perked her head up as she heard a small crunch of a leaf or a stick nearby.

she caught eyes with the eyes that caught her by surprise the day they met, and she smiled gently. "hey, what's up?" alexa asked.

lynn was seated on a larger rock, using a stick to draw stuff out in the gravel. she tossed it aside and got up, walking towards alexa. and, in one swift motion, pinned alexa to the pillar under the bridge.

alexa's breath caught in her throat, small breaths escaping as heavy pants as lynn placed her hands on either side of her head. "lynn, what are you-"

"shh," lynn soothed and kissed the black haired girl's cheek, causing alexa's heart to start pounding.

lynn leaned in and kissed alexa, hard and full of passion. alexa instinctively placed her hands on lynn's hips and kissed her back, taking the more dominant role in the kiss. both pulling away for a quick breath, alexa whispered, "you have no idea how long i've wanted that to happen."

"i can't get attached, but that doesn't mean we can't have any moments," lynn whispered back, quiet, as to make sure no one was somehow listening it.

alexa, confused, asked, "what do you mean you can't get attached?"

"it's a long story, but you'll know soon enough."