eleven: new character even though this is probably his only chapter

brendon and alexa sat together at lunch with their friend john o'callaghan, a senior that alexa met during her chemistry class one day. alexa was doodling on her cardboard lunch tray with an almost dried out pink marker, talking to john and brendon about her girl problems and love life. see, john was very straight. 

well, mostly straight. whatever, he knew a lot about winning girls over, and alexa needed his almost straight boy wisdom.

"so, how do i get her to talk to me again?" alexa asked, her head laying on the lunch table. brendon had his hand on top of her head as a friendly gesture in her time of suffering. 

john shrugged, "wait. she'll come around soon enough. so, who is this lucky girl?"

"her name's lynn. she's only been here like two months. she's the one who everyone thinks is like an actual witch?" alexa explained to john.

he made a noise of realization before stating, "the reasons of why people think she's a witch are so fucking funny. within like her first week or so of being here she was hit on by like three guys and asked out by two of the three, all of which claimed that she 'put them under a spell' when in reality she's just really hot and turned them down and the guys in this school don't know how to accept that."

"lynn's not a witch, she's just a lesbian." 

brendon snorted, "she could be both. gay witch. gayich. i haven't slept in two days," brendon babbled and alexa howled with laughter. john rolled his eyes and laughed, feeling like the father of the two once again. 

while the three laughed and joked around and alexa began to doodle on brendon's arm, someone came up behind them and tapped alexa on the shoulder. she jumped in surprise and spun around on her bench to see a freshman standing there. she had a folded piece of paper in her hand. "hate to bother, but are you alexa?" she asked.

her eyebrows furrowed. "yeah, that's me. what's up?" 

"i'm kristy, i'm lynn's sister," alexa's head perked up immediately, "she isn't here today, but she told me to give you this." kristy handed her the piece of paper. "she said it was important, but i didn't read it."

alexa nodded and took the paper, "thank you."

kristy threw up some finger guns and quickly left the lunch room. alexa turned around to face john and brendon, brendon looked confused and concerned and john looked very excited. "you gonna open it?" brendon asked. 

dumbfounded, alexa nodded and unfolded the piece of paper. on it was, written in beautiful, cursive handwriting, a note from lynn. 

alexa scanned over and suddenly felt a small wave of relief fall over her. 

'alexa, after school, meet me under the bridge on 30th street. i need to talk to you. -lynn ❤︎"