Past

"Im home!" I called out but no answer, weird, dad was usually home around this time "Dad?" I called out but nothing "Mom? Daehyun?" I called but again nothing, i shrugged it off and sat on the couch to watch south park and just wait for one of them to walk through the door.
*ding dong*
I walked towards the door and opened it not seeing a soul just an envelope, i looked over as mom pulled in the drive way and waved and walked up to my room and put the envelope on my desk, and walked back down stairs "Mom do you know where dad-" i looked at my mom who just stood their emotionless and became worried "mom.." i watched as she turned to me tears staining her face and i quickly hugged her   "Dads gone" she said and my heart stopped "he was killed on his way home for work why him he had such a pure soul" she said and i felt my eyes fill with tears but i wouldnt let them fall i had to stay strong for her i needed too.
I looked over at Daehyun as he walked in from work and I knew by the look on his face he already knew

Ff>>>>>>
It was a week after fathers funeral i starred at the envelope on my desk still unopened i was scared to know what was inside, but the curiosity was also killing me.. i sat my water down and took a deep breath and opened the envelope and jumped back knocking water everywhere,  pictures of my fathers dead body i walked back over and cleaned the water off only to notice purple writing on it "see you soon" i starred at the pictures and heard my brother walking towards my room and quickly hid the pictures  in my desk drawer and threw other papers on top and closed it. "Your work called asking when you think you will be back i told them you weren't" he said and i nodded in thanks and he let out a small smile and walked out. I looked back at the picture in confusion what did they mean see you soon?

1 year later

"Yah! Daehyun Oppa! Wait up!" I called out to my brother as we walked to the cemetery to visit out fathers grave today was the 1 year since he passed all of our family was here but mom she claimed she wasnt stable enough, which i understood dad wa...

"Yah! Daehyun Oppa! Wait up!" I called out to my brother as we walked to the cemetery to visit out fathers grave today was the 1 year since he passed all of our family was here but mom she claimed she wasnt stable enough, which i understood dad was her husband and her best friend they were together since high school. "We should get home to mom" daehyun said and i nodded my head and we walked home. "Mom!" I called out but nothing and i started to panic "MOM!" I yelled and daehyun and i ran around the house, i ran to my room and once again and envelope and i knew what that meant, my heart stopped as i opened the envelope and i was right my mother, but the background looked like our basement.. "SUNNY!" I heard daehyun yell and i quickly put the pictures under papers and saw him covered in blood holding our mothers body..

Ff>>>>
"Suicide" the police officer said and i shook my head i knew it couldn't be those pictures.. it wasnt possible.. we walked back inside and i walked right to my room and locked it running the pictures underwater "join us" was all it said i grabbed the picture burning them, i had to find these assholes and i had to find them now.

1 year later
"Daehyun dont kid yourself yeah sure we took martial arts since we were 5&6 and weaponry two years ago, that doesn't mean your ready to join a gang, a gang killed our parents how do you know it wasn't B.a.p huh?" I yelled and he just rolled his eyes "Kisu-ah is in a gang 24k why dont u join with him, youre childhood friends i trust that gang more!" I called out and he just opened the door and looked at me "why dont you, your boyfriend is the leader of it" he said and i froze, there was no way Jinhong was the leader, he would have told me, he would have told me he was apart of a gang in general.

I sat down and looked through our photo book, and stopped looking at a picture of Daehyun and i and my eyes started to tear up this was the last picture mom took of us for my graduation, and now they were all gone, dad and mom were killed, and dae...

I sat down and looked through our photo book, and stopped looking at a picture of Daehyun and i and my eyes started to tear up this was the last picture mom took of us for my graduation, and now they were all gone, dad and mom were killed, and daehyun was going to get himself killed, i didnt trust B.a.p that gang was one of the roughest in our city, and nothing about them was good news.