Present 10

Sunny

I laid on the ground looking at Zelo and my heart sunk he is in this position because of me... "Zelo Oppa.." I called out and he looked at me "Sunny, don't feel bad I did this because I like you but I know we can't be together because you're with Jinhong, but I did it because I wanted to, you need someone else looking out for you" He said pulling himself up to sit and i did the same, I was taken back by what he had said and smiled "Thank you."

I looked around for my phone and couldn't find it "they took it" He said and I let out a sigh, I walked to the door and tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge "Thats not possible this door has no lock!" I panicked "They probably blocked it, Follow me" Zelo said grabbing my hand and we ran to a shelf "This is how we got in without setting off alarms when we had to break the camera's" he said pushing a shelf and there was a pathway "Do you trust me?" he said about to crawl in and I nodded following him out. 

Zelo
We crawled the path and stopped at the end as i looked around "why did we stop?" I looked at her with my finger over my mouth to let her know she had to be quiet. "Your brother is right there" i whispered and she looked over and backed up a bit.
"Go get the other two i don't care how much pain they are in" Jongup called and a group of them left.

"We're screwed we're really screwed" i turned seeing her sit in a fetal position tears forming in her eyes "Sun i wont let them hurt you again i promise" i smile trying to comfort her but she just sat there. "THEY'RE GONE!" A voice called out and i looked back grabbing her wrist "let's go!" I yelled and we ran out of the pathway and came face to face with Daehyun "Hyun please they will kill her" i pleaded while he looked at his sister "go" he sighed and we both ran.

We got outside and kept running it was getting dark but we needed to run. "Zelo i cant" she called out while panting and i sat her on a log in the woods.

"I cant run" she cried "im too tired just go they will kill you. You turned on them" she added "So did you we both did you die i die" I said trying to catch my breath. I heard sticks breaking and russling of leaves as if someone was walking towards us. I quickly grabbed my gun and stood in front of Sunny and tried to hear where the steps were coming from.

Gunwoo
I turnes seeing Zelo his gun to my face and he quickly put it down "Oppa!" Sunny called out hugging me i looked down at her seeing how tired and drained she looked. "Did they do this?" I asked seeing bruises on her i walked over and put my hand on her back watching her make a face of pain.
"Lift it up" i said and she lifted her shirt up a little and saw brusies covering her back and stomach. "You two follow me ill get you back. I grabbed my phone and dialed down Jinhongs number giving it to sunny "Jinhongie..... Im alive..... Im with Gunwoo and Zelo.... no Zelo saved me....Neh i think hes bringing us home" "Jinhong im dropping them at the Sign you pick them up" i said hanging up the phone.

We got to the sign and i dropped them off "Oppa where are you going?" I asked and he looked over at me cocking his gun

"To kill the bastards who did this to you" i growled and she quickly grabbed my arm "please bring my brother home" she said and i nodded my head walking off to our old hide out.

Jinhong
I drove up to the sign and saw Sunny sitting there in Zelos arms wrapped in his sweater "Sunny" i called out and zelo picked her up carrying her to the car "how do i know they didnt set you up?" I asked and he just looked at me "i would have broken that camera if i was" he responded and i let out a sigh before driving off.

"Sunny?" I looked in the mirror seeing her wake up "Jinhongie" she smile and i nodded.

We got out of the car and she started crying into my chest and i hugged her "you should look at her stomach and back" Zelo sighed patting my shoulder before walking inside

"What is he talking about?" I asked and she took a deep breath lifting her shirt and i saw bruises from when they kicked her. I quickly pulled her back into me hugging her "im so sorry i shouldnt have let you enter that place, you're lucky they didnt kill you" i cried and i felt her dig her face into my chest "Gunwoo wont come back alive" she cried and i now knew why MyName left in a hurry.
"I have something to show you" i said pulling her inside.

Sunny
I walked inside and to the back yard and stood there. "Ill be right back" Jinhong called out and i walked around forgetting what it was like to be free for a whole 2 days.
I turned as the door closed and saw him standing there... Alive.. "Kisu..."

"H-H-How?" I asked stepping back "Hui yes shot me in the head but i was revived, Hoya raced to the hospital i was hanging by a thread so was Jr

"H-H-How?" I asked stepping back "Hui yes shot me in the head but i was revived, Hoya raced to the hospital i was hanging by a thread so was Jr. I Just got out yesterday Jr is with jongup he has been why do you think he agreed to go to the club he knew i would be there." He said and i shook my head eyes tearing up "he loved me" "yeah loved past tense" he said causing me to freeze "why are you here" i growled "they accepted me back" he smiled and i walked over punching him across the face than turned walking back inside. "Just because they accepted you back doesnt mean i have."