Present 11

Sunny

I sat in the room glaring at Kisu across from me, "Sunny" Jinhong waved his hand in front of my face "Why, after everything he did, why is he back here?" I yelled and everyone let out a sigh, "He has no phone and were all taking turns watching his every move, he said he's done with Jongup, "And you believe him!" I laughed, and no one said anything "You all may accept him back but i don't, and I will prove to you that he hasn't changed!" i said storming outside and sitting in the front yard "Jagiya" I turned seeing Jinhong and turned away "Oppa he hasn't changed no one can change that fast" I said and he let out a sigh "I know I don't trust him either, Jongup will be back here for him, Kisu is his right hand man, but he's still technically apart of our gang so we have to keep him out of trouble." he said and I let out a sigh.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and took it out "Hello? I'll be right there please don't move!" I hung up and looked up and Jinhong, "Gunwoo tried to shoot... they are all down" I said and jinhongs eyes went wide "Get in the car!" 

Gun woo

I walked to our old hide out and saw everyone in there "Jongup!" I called out and everyone turned to me I quickly help up my gun and shot his two body guards causing him to put his hands ups and within seconds I was down on the head, after getting smacked by a bat "You are one brave idiot" Jongup laughed I turned seeing the rest of my gang and they all looked at me "Hyung" Just than a bullets rang through the air getting me in the stomach causing me to collaps

I looked over and saw Chaejin reaching for his phone "Sunny.." I couldn't hear the rest but I knew she would be here shortly. 

Sunny

I got to the Hideout and saw everyone on the ground, i turned seeing 3 ambulances. "Chaejin Oppa!" I ran over to him seeing him look up "Just relax everything is going to be okay, everyone is okay just don't move okay" I said and i felt him go limp, "Hurry up!" I yelled and within minutes they had all the guys on the ambulances and rushed to the hospital. 

"Lets go" I said and quickly got in the car and followed the ambulances. We got to the hospital and got told to wait in the waiting room and all i could do was freak out, what if they couldn't be saved, what if they all died, it would be my fault. "Miss, did you know the two bigger guys that were shot?" the doctor asked and I shook my head, "ah cause they died on the scene" he sighed and i felt a little relief, but i still didn't know where my brother was..

I looked out as the nurse walked in and looked at me, "the one patient is awake and alert did you want to see him?" i nodded my head as we walked in, "Insoo.." I let out a breath of relief he didn't look injured at all he was in his clothes. "Just a hit to the head knocked me out" he smiled. 

I turned and sat beside Insoo as he looked at me "You know about the others?" I said tears in my eyes and he nodded his head "Jongup is not going to give up is he" I asked and Insoo shook his head, "I just want this all to end, and to back to the ...

I turned and sat beside Insoo as he looked at me "You know about the others?" I said tears in my eyes and he nodded his head "Jongup is not going to give up is he" I asked and Insoo shook his head, "I just want this all to end, and to back to the way things were, to be in school, everything feeling peaceful, no gang wars, none of that, like was easier when all of B.A.P were together, than no one really fought everyone had their sides and stuck to them now its all one big mess. My ex boyfriend is fighting for Jongup and apparently always had been even though his cousin is my best friend in 24K, life just sucks and is one big mess" I cried and Insoo pulled me in hugging me. "It will all be over soon enough once we get rid of Jongup" He sighed and I nodded my head. 

"Kisu is back too" I sighed and Insoo looked at me "Why?!" He yelled and i shrugged my shoulders, "do you know his intension?" he asked and i shook my head again, all i know is I punched him and told the entire gang I will prove that she hasn't changed" I said lying on the bed. "DO you get to leave today?" I asked and he shook his head "Tomorrow, I have to answer questions and they want to monitor my head" he said and i nodded, "Well than I guess I'll be back tomorrow to get you, message me if one of the others wake up okay?" I asked and he nodded his head. 

I walked out of the room and met back up with Jinhong "Insoo will message me tomorrow when they are ready to let him go, they have to monitor him today" I said and he nodded his head. We walked back to the car and drove home. I walked inside and saw everything was the same. Kisu sat on the couch across from Cory. "Are they okay?" Kisu asked and i just glared "I'm not telling you, if i say they all died you would find a way to tell jongup, if i said they were alive you would find a way to kill them all" I growled and he let out a loud sigh. "Tell me I'm wrong! Thats what you have done for 2 years now isn't it!" I yelled and he just ignored me.

Kisu

I looked up at Sunny and yes she had every reason to not trust me i didn't blame her, but this time i was serious about coming back, i was almost killed by  him, and with 24k I never faced a near death so it opened my eyes

I looked up at Sunny and yes she had every reason to not trust me i didn't blame her, but this time i was serious about coming back, i was almost killed by  him, and with 24k I never faced a near death so it opened my eyes. "Sunny.. I am back for good" I said while looking down, i looked back up and she narrowed her eyes on me "I'll believe it when I see it" she said crossing her arms "What do I need to do for you to believe me?" "Kill Jongup so this whole gang war comes to an end!" I yelled and he nodded "Deal you will help right?" Kisu said looking at Zelo who nodded his head as well. 

"Great, now when that happens, I will believe you but for now you're still in sight of someone at all times!" I yelled and he nodded his head in agreement.