Present 17

Sunny
I looked up holding Chaejins lifeless body in my arms while looking at Jr. "I couldn't do it I couldnt let him kill Zelo... I thought I could do something else but he just shit him, he gave me no time to even ask for a different task..." I said as he knelt beside me and quickly hugged me "i thought he shot you" he stood up offering his hand to me as I stood up with him "they will bury him or either drop it off to Myname..." Jr said and I nodded.   We walked into the hallway only to be greeted by Jongup "weird choice for you isn't it? Now for Seyong... hmmm Seyong or Jr. Choose now" he said dragging Seyong over and handed me the gun "only 1 bullet choose wisely" he said and I stood their my hand shaking what do I do... why is he doing this... "oppa.." i cried looking at Seyong and he let out a sigh "just do it i know he killed Chaejin" he said and i raised the gun up and froze.

I turned the gun and everything went slow I pulled the trigger shooting myself I saw them all run towards me and I felt myself drop and after everything went black.

Jr.
"SUNNY!!" I yelled as the shot rang though the room I turned as Seyong ran off and looked seeing Jongup in shock for once some emotion crossed his face. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" I yelled picking her up and ran to the car laying her in the back.

I laid my foot on the petal and sped to the nearest hospital. "Come in Sunny stay with me" I whispered to myself seeing her still faintly breathing. I pulled into the emergency zone and quickly turned getting Sunny out of the car as the emergency crew ran to my car with a stretcher. I laid her in it and ran in with them only to get stopped my the doctors "what happened to her?" The one nurse asked and I tried to catch my breath "she shot herself" i said and they all ran into the room

"You did this to her!" I yelled looking at Jongup as he let out a sigh "you say you want her and you love her yet you make her suffer every day!" I yelled while shoving him back "shes just a girl leave her alone!" I added and he let out a sigh "I ...

"You did this to her!" I yelled looking at Jongup as he let out a sigh "you say you want her and you love her yet you make her suffer every day!" I yelled while shoving him back "shes just a girl leave her alone!" I added and he let out a sigh "I didnt mean for any of this to happen" he said causing me to roll my eyes "bull shit! You know she wouldn't kill either of us what did you expect you to make the decision again?!" I said and he didnt respond "when shes out shes going back to 24k, I dont care if that means she goes back to Jinhong." Insighed and walked into the waiting room and sat down.

Kisu
"She what?!?" Jinhong yelled "Jongup made her choose between me and Jr she couldnt choose between Xhaejin and Zelo so Jongup killed Chaejin and when given the choice again this time she shot herself, Jr brought her to the hospital" Seyong explained and we all looked at each other "so what do we do?" I asked and Jinhong looked down "we do nothing. I'm going alone" he said causing me to grab his arm "dont do this, Sunny wouldn't want this and you know that!" I said causing him to laugh "what do I care what she would want shes back dating Jr now, we could have still dated while she got myname back but she left me to be with him AGAIN so to me she means nothing! She stole the ring and gave it to jongup that's how important I am to her!" He yelled I looked over as Changsun walked over to Jinhong his fist connecting to Jinhongs face and we all froze.