Present 6

Jinhong Pov

Jinhong Pov

I looked at my phone seeing a message from Jongup and instantly filled with anger "Meet us at the Mid town, I have something that will change your mind about handing over your side of the town" he said and i rolled my eyes "Like what?" I answered and sat their waiting for my phone to go off. "You look on edge" Jeonguk said and i let out a sigh "He said he has something that will make me change my mind about handing over our side of the town" I sighed and he sat down beside me. "Theres nothing he could possibly have that would make us change our mind, remember this is a group decision Jinhong" He said and I nodded my head "You look like shit" I looked up seeing Changsun and starred at my phone "Apparently Jongup has something that would make us give up our side of the town" Jeonguk answered and everyone came and sat with us. "Are we gunna get shot again is that what it is?" Cory laughed and so did we. 

Changsun Pov

I looked down at my phone as it went off at the exact same time at Jinhongs. 

"Hyung Please answer they took her! They have Sunny! Kisu said you were dead but I don't believe that!" My eyes went wide and I looked over at Jinhong as he dropped his phone "What is it?" Hui asked and he just froze "Jongup and Kisu have Sunny" I said and everyone looked at me "So they really do have something that would make us hand over our side of town" Hongseob sighed and I nodded "JR WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF HER WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED!" Jeonguk yelled taking us all by surprise. "I don't know" I sighed and we all sat their trying to figure out what to do. "We have to go get her.. We can move to another Town guys lets be real" I said and they all looked at me "This girl left us, and betrayed you, she dating Jr! Just leave her, she's nothing to us she's Jr's problem not ours!" Jeonguk growled cause Jinhong to get pissed "She may be my girlfriend but I know deep down her heart still belongs to Jinhong" we all turned seeing Jr and Hoya "What happened?" I asked and he let out a sigh "They broke in there was 6 of them, Kisu, Jongup and 4 others, I couldn't stop them Hyung I'm sorry" he said putting his head down. "But she's your family, she left because of you Jeonguk always telling her the bad stuff happening was because of her, thats why she left. Jinhong she's your First and only love you need to save her. and I'm going to help" Jr said and Hoya nodded "I'm giving them our half like Changsun said we can leave town" Jinhong said while getting an annoyed reaction  for Jeonguk. 

Sunny pov

I looked up hearing the sound of running footsteps and looked up seeing Jinhong but he looked more pissed that he did happy to see me but I didn't blame him "They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked and I shook my head "Then why are you bleeding?"...

I looked up hearing the sound of running footsteps and looked up seeing Jinhong but he looked more pissed that he did happy to see me but I didn't blame him "They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked and I shook my head "Then why are you bleeding?" He asked and I touched my lip "Ahh I got pushed" I said but I knew he didn't believe me. "So have you decided" Jongup asked holding a tight grip on my arm "We're taking the girl you can have the town" Jeonguk said causing me to tense up. "Jinhong?" He said looking at him as he looked at me still glaring slightly "Hand her over than we will leave our side to you" He said "Thats what I like to hear" He said and threw me forward I ran hugging Changsun I was so relieved but also so scared. I knew something bad was going to happen.

Kisu pov

"Ahhh you guys just make it too easy" I turned hearing the cocking of a gun and froze "Kisu Oppa please put it down" I said walking towards them "You really are stupid giving it all up for what her?" He laughed looking at me

"Ahhh you guys just make it too easy" I turned hearing the cocking of a gun and froze "Kisu Oppa please put it down" I said walking towards them "You really are stupid giving it all up for what her?" He laughed looking at me. "Kisu-ah" I started begging when my legs became weak "Sunny stop!" Jr called out and I shook my head "I will stay with you guys" I said and Jongup nodded, "you got what you wanted you got your Town, now please stop" I cried Kisu grabbed my arm and pulled me into him and turned me around "I don't want you, but I do want you to watch the show" He laughed and I watched as he aimed his Gun at Jinhong and shot. "OPPA!" I yelled seeing Jr on the ground. 

Jinhong pov

I saw life flash before my eyes, a guy was shot just after I was pushed out of the way, I looked down seeing Jr and everything froze, "OPPA!" I looked seeing Sunny run and hold onto him crying while the rest of my gang took out their guns and started shooting as they all sped off in their cars all except Kisu who was on the ground gasping for air. "You son of a  B*tch!" Hui yelled and pulled out his gun shooting Kisu in the head and we all watched as Kisu layed motionless. "Hui.." We all stopped cause we all knew how Close the two of them used to be "He deserved it" he said and we all nodded. "Oppa please wake up please" I looked seeing Sunny covered in Jr's blood as her face was drenched in tears "Sunny leave him" Changsun said causing her to cry even more "Hoya" Changsun called motioning his head to Jr's body and he nodded his head. I lifted Sunny off the ground and dragged her to the car and sat her in the front .

Sunny Pov

We got back to the hideout and I stayed sitting in the car while they grabbed all their things. I looked in the distance and saw Jongups car along with the rest of the gang driving down and I quickly grabbed Jinhong & Changsun's guns from the glove box and ran out in the middle of the street and started shooting the guns, I watched as some of the cars lost control while others were still able to drive around me. I watched as Jongup stopped right in front of me causing me to raise the guns and shoot only to have them run out of bullets "See you next time" he laughed and drove off. "SUNNY!" I turned to Changsun's voice as he ran out "We heard gun shots" He said as they all looked around "I didn't get him" I hissed referring to Jongup "You shot all of these?" He asked and I nodded I looked seeing 6 cars and all the drivers looked injured. "Get back in the car we're leaving Jinhong said and I nodded getting in.

Changsun Pov

Sunny and I sat outside of town in her old house both of us extremely quiet "He really loved you Sun" I said and she nodded her head I felt like shit for what happened if I never asked him for help he would have never fallen for her, and he would ...

Sunny and I sat outside of town in her old house both of us extremely quiet "He really loved you Sun" I said and she nodded her head I felt like shit for what happened if I never asked him for help he would have never fallen for her, and he would have never died, I felt like everything was my fault "Oppa, please what ever is going on in your head stop, its none of our faults its Kisu and Jongup's fault I was fine well everything was fine until they showed up we can't be blaming ourselves we will become weak, what we have to do is fight, we can't let Jongup get what he wants we need to join forces with MyName and take back what was ours!" I let out a smirk and looked up at sunny "You're right" i smiled and so did she.