Past 2 Present 4

Sunny
"Daehyun!" I yelled running out of the house "hurry up next time than!" He yelled with a slight laugh. We got in the car and drove off to school. "Now please act like you dont know me" he said putting in his head phones and i rolled my eyes everyone in school knew we were siblings but he was popular and on the other hand people only knew me for being his sister i was more of a book worm. "Eunji-ah!" I smiled seeing Jinhong and Kisu "wheres the big bad Daehyun?" Kisu laughed throwing his arm around me "where do you think?" I asked and they both nodded "Hui got it well I'm gunna go meet them!" Kisu called out kissing my cheek and waved. "What a guy" Jinhong sighed "yah oppa! Are you jealous?" I laughed and his eyes went wide "no I'm going bye!" I laughed at his childish ways and walked off.

Ff>>>>>>
I stood outside waiting for my brother and looked back seeing Changsun and smiled with a wave and walked towards him only to be tripped "oops im so sorry maybe watch where you're going next time klutz" i looked up seeing Kay and just brushed it off and rolled my eyes "hey at least say sorry you scuffed my shoes" Kay yelled out causing a crowd "god no wonder Daehyun never wants to be seen with you" she laughed causing me to lunge at her and get pulled back.

"I could have beat her!" I yelled at Changsun "thats what she wanted" he sighed and i rolled my eyes "get in the car" Daehyun growled while swinging the door open. I waved to Changsun and got in knowing he was mad at me for what happened. "How could you lunge at her like some animal?!" He yelled and i just put my headphones in ignoring him "Sunny!" He yelled ripping them out "what am i suppose to do let her trip me and embarrass me out in public?!" I yelled and he just looked at me "yeah of course she wouldn't tell you that cause I'm such a terrible person" i hissed and got out of the car into the garage grabbing my bike and biked off.

Jongup

We looked at the papers handed to us from Himchan and smiled "one of the richest men in Seoul" Yongguk pointed out and he nodded "he owes us money so if he doesn't hand it over than it won't end pretty" Himchan addressed i looked up with a smirk a...

We looked at the papers handed to us from Himchan and smiled "one of the richest men in Seoul" Yongguk pointed out and he nodded "he owes us money so if he doesn't hand it over than it won't end pretty" Himchan addressed i looked up with a smirk and nodded my head "isn't that the daughter there?" I asked and we all looked over and Himchan let out a smirk "shes cute damn" Zelo pointed out as she biked past us. "Sunny!" We turned as she stopped and got off her bike "and there's the son" Youngjae pointed out.

He turned and looked at us and i leaned back and gave a slight nod and he did the same in return.

Sunny
I turned seeing b.a.p and looked back at Daehyun "lets go home" i smiled and he nodded.

Present times

Sunny
"Screw off Kisu!" I yelled as he knocked on my door. "Sunny just hear me out!" he yelled, I got up and opened the door a crack only to have him whip it open and slam the door shut. "You can't get mad at me for this!" he growled and I stood there looking at him arms crossed "Why not, you turned on us all, you could have gotten them all killed! Hui almost died Kisu but you don't care! 24K has ALWAYS been there for you and you're so easy to turn on them and why because of Jinhong?!" I yelled and he just looked at me "Get out and join Jongup but a fair warning I EVER catch you back here or hear of you hurting one of them I will come after you don't forget that" I hissed and went to walk past him only to have my wrist grabbed. 

He turned me to him and put his other arm around my back and put his face close to mine and moved his hand onto mine and I just froze "I knew it, you act tough and say all this stuff but deep down inside you still like me and wouldn't hurt me" he smirked and walked out leaving me there I turned away my face becoming red with anger. "you think so?" I whispered to myself and whipped my knife out and followed him "Kisu!" I called out and he turned around "Want to bet?" I asked and he gave me a confused look and my anger took over causing me to grab my knife and slash his left cheek causing everyone to run over and hold me back and get Kisu away "Don't test me!" I yelled as Changsun and Jinhong pulled me away.

Changsun

"What is with you?!" Jinhong yelled and she just looked at him, I knew that look meant she had a lot to say but couldn't say it. "Sunny!" he yelled waving his hands in front of his face but she still didn't answer "Fine stay in here but don't expect to come out till you feel like explaining yourself!" he hissed and walked out slamming the door behind him "I know you have a lot to say Sun" I sighed and she put her head down "I don't say anything and I get hurt, I say something and everyone I love gets hurt" she said and I shot her a confused look "Sun just tell me" I said sitting in front of her and tears started to pour from her eyes "Changsun oppa I can't if  I do you will all get hurt" she said and I started to fill with confusion was this why she did that to Kisu? "Sunny, Daehyun hated secrets don't keep them" i said and she looked up at me eyes filled with tears and stains down her cheeks "You can't tell anyone please, you have to keep them all safe for me" she said and I nodded my head "Kisu and Jongup made their own gang, thats how B.A.P died, they killed my brother Changsun, and Jongup said if I snitched on Kisu he would kill you all and make me watch, if you go against your gang you have to kill them or something in order to make your own, I didn't hear that part properly but thats why Kisu wasn't there when the Cops showed, he was with Jongup thats why I ran to make sure you were all alive Kisu tried to kill you all and I wasn't going to let that happen" my eyes widened I knew she was telling the truth, she had no reason to lie about something like that.

I sat their thinking than something clicked "Why did you tell me to keep them safe for you?" i asked and she looked up at me eyes tearing even more, "I'm going to leave 24k I'm going to live in a new city away from gangs, if I do that you guys can't get hurt by me Jongup and Kisu won't do anything if I'm not there if I leave Jongup will never know that I told you, It's the only way I can keep you guys safe" "At least let one of us go with you" I said and she shook her head "If you leave, go to Icheon It's a little village, my cousin lives there he can protect you okay?" I said and she nodded her head with a smirk. "Are you going to just leave or tell everyone?" I asked and she shook her head "I can't let anyone know" she said and I nodded respecting that.