Present 5

Sunny

I let out a sigh as I packed all my things and looked at my watch "3am" i sighed and peeked out seeing all the lights off and quickly walked out the door into Changsun's cousins car I looked up seeing Changsun in the window and I waved goodbye and so did he.

Hongseob

"GUYS!" I yelled out in a panic and everyone looked up at me "ITS SUNNY!" I yelled tearing up "Whats wrong with her?!" Jinhong yelled in a panic "SHES GONE!" I yelled and and they all ran to her room "She left this" I said handing a note to Jinhong "I'm really sorry you had to find out like this, but something bad is coming and its all my fault, I had to leave so it doesn't happen, Changsun thank you for everything you were my childhood friend, I'm going to miss you, Cory you always made me happy, Hongseob you didn't talk to me much but you were still someone i cared for, Jeunguk I know you didn't like me and blamed everything on me that went wrong and I don't blame you maybe me leaving will fix everything, Hui we didn't get to close but you watched over me, Jinhong even though we fought you were my everything please don't look for me I'm sorry I have to end it like this, Kisu don't you dare look for me or else! -Sunny" 

We all stopped and looked confused and upset except for Changsun it was like he knew all along. "Changsun you don't seem fazed by this" I pointed out and he just looked at me and walked off. "It will sink in soon" Hui sighed and we all walked out leaving Jinhong sitting on her bed note in his hand She was everything to him and now his whole world just came crashing down.

Sunny

"So all that is happening and you just leave them?" Jr asked and I just nodded my head "So you and Jinhong ended things?" he asked and I let out a sigh "I ended things he didn't, it's the only way I can protect them" I answered and he nodded his head "Well here we are" he smiled and I looked around "you're sure they aren't going to find me here?" I asked and he smiled with a nod "just try to fit right in and you should be fine" he said and I nodded as we got out of the car and into his house.

Jongup

"She just left?" I asked and Kisu nodded "any idea where? Is there family around here? any family from 24k she could be staying with?" I asked and he shook his head "FUCK!" I yelled out in anger punching the wall "We have to find her!" I yelled and Kisu gave me a confused look "why do you need her?" he asked and I stopped to think, i didn't even know she wasn't important but it felt like she was to me "I don't know" I said and sat down "we'll find her Jongup we just need to figure out how" he said and I nodded.

Jr

Sunny and i walked around the town and she seemed happy which was odd for me with everything going on i would expect her to be upset still but she seemed like she was in a great mood

Sunny and i walked around the town and she seemed happy which was odd for me with everything going on i would expect her to be upset still but she seemed like she was in a great mood. "You seem happy" I said with a confused tone as we leaned against the rails "Whats done is done I can't let it hold me back, I have to move on, I can't do that If i keep the past in mind" she said and I nodded in agreement "are you ready to go back to school?" I asked and she looked up at me in confusion "i know you graduated but theres a school 1 year only can help you skip the Test to get into university and Universities will just accept you, its VERY hard to get into but once they know who you are they will let you in based on the death of your family" I said and she let out a deep breath and nodded "Great!" I smiled and dragged her to the school. 

Once everything was explained the board agreed to let her Enroll even as a late submission "Wow going back to school it's going to be different" she smiled and so did I "And we will be in all the same classes to, you can meet my friends, get rid of your past completely and start new" I laughed messing up her hair and she glared at me "Jr sunbae-" "ah Oppa" i smiled cutting her off "Fine Jr Oppa we just met yesterday and you're already really comfortable around me as if we've known each other for years" she said hugging her books and I smiled "because I have known you for years or at least everything about you because of Changsun" I laughed and so did she.

Changsun

"But she's okay she's fine adapting okay?" "Awesome" "No one has any idea but everyone is getting suspicious around Kisu" "All his disappearing" "well no Hui saw his car out side B.A.P property" "the only one alive is Jongup" "Gotta go someones coming" I heard the knock on the door and saw Kisu and rolled my eyes "What?" I sighed and walked over to my desk and sat down "you know don't you" he asked and I just gave him a blank look "Don't play stupid Changsun you know where she is thats why none of this phases you admit it" "So what if I do? she told you all not to look for her she clearly wants nothing to do with any of us if she left why are you so concerned she cut your face before she left remember" i snickered causing him to glare at me.

I watched as he turned to walk away and smiled "By the way, why were you outside Jongup's house yesterday? You know the day after she left? You think she would go there?" I asked and he looked over at me with a worried look "I know something is going on there between the three of you so if she went missing I'm sure you would tell him and I right?" I asked and he glared at me and stormed off. "You really think Kisu and Jongup are planning something?" Jinhong asked turning the corner "Oh I know they are, thats why she left, I know why she left just not where" I sighed and walked back into my room closing the door.

Kisu

"So he knows!?" Jongup yelled in frustration "He doesn't know but I think he suspects something I can't keep coming here as much as I do Hyung if you want me to keep a low profile I need them to be comfortable around me again" "No you need to find her and bring her here, she has to have told one of them, theres no other reasons she would have just left without at least one of them being on high alert and I think that one is Changsun, if it was any of the others you would have been attacked already Changsun would do anything for her even keep a secret like that" he said and I nodded my head it was going to be a lot harder finding her than what he makes it out to be.