Present 12

Kisu

I knocked on Sunnys door and opened it seeing her sitting at her desk "Knock Knock" I said and she quickly turned to me "What" She hissed crossing her arms, I walked over to her and she just stood their not moving "You don't hate me" I said and she let out a annoyed laugh "You really believe that" She asked and I smiled "You can't hate me" I said and she narrowed her eyes "Why not?" "Cause you still deep down love me" I said and I knew I was right but the way she reacted her usually surprised shocked look "Now I know your In love with Jinhong, and I wouldn't wreak that, but thats how I know that you don't hate me" i smiled she she rolled her eyes "And if that were true what proof do you have?" she asked and I sat their thinking "I ruined you relationship last time so you got mad at me for that, so when I came back you still had the grudge and punched me, but when I turned to you after you punched me I saw the hurt behind your eyes, how could someone you love hurt you so much" I said and she just froze, "I told you I'm back for good, for a reason, I'm tired of hurting you" I said than walked out closing the door. i walked down stairs at sat with everyone when I heard Sunny running down.

"Why Why do you do this to me!" She yelled getting everyones attention "You say all that and it messes with my head, why why must you do that!" She continued and i just looked at her "Because your tough girl image towards me is a lie, I know you don't hate me and I wanted to prove a point to you" i said and she just rolled her eyes "God your so annoying!" She whined and walked off.

"What did you do?" Hui asked and I just smiled "Told her I knew she still loved me deep down" I said looking at Jinhong and I watched him tense up a little.

Jinhong 

I looked over at Kisu as he said she still loved him, I already knew it was true, but he didn't have to announce it, Sunny was my Girlfriend, and I wasn't going to have him trying to take her from me again

I looked over at Kisu as he said she still loved him, I already knew it was true, but he didn't have to announce it, Sunny was my Girlfriend, and I wasn't going to have him trying to take her from me again. "Ah Jinhongie! Do you have the ring?" Hongseob asked and I nodded my head "Ring?" Kisu asked and I smiled "I'm giving Sunny a Promise ring" I smiled and I saw the slight Anger in Kisu's eyes, "Nice Congrats," He smiled. "Jagiya!" I called out and I turned my head seeing sunny and Zelo "Yeah?" "You should get some rest so we can go visit the hospital tomorrow" I asked and she nodded her head.

We woke up the next morning and quickly got in the car and drove to the hospital "Insoo" she said and the nurse walked us to the room "Oppa?" she called and we saw him up packing "Any word on the others?" I asked and he let out a sigh "Gunwoo is under surgery right now the others are all awake just healing" he said and I nodded. "You two go down i'm going to check on the others" Sunny called out and we walked down to the car.

"So Kisu is back?" Insoo asked and I let out a sigh and nodded, "Shit!" he called out and pulled me down, "Two  of Jongups Minons, Daehyun is in there they have been in and out to check on him" He said and my eyes went wide. "Same floor as you?" I asked and nodded, "Sunny.." I sighed and Insoo shook his head "They are new, they will know her she won't know them, so she shouldn't have a problem, they won't cause a scene in a hospital" He said causing me to relax.