Past 3 / Present 14

Jr
"Jagiya wait up!" I called out to Sunny as she turned to look at me. "Oppa hurry up you're too slow" she smiled fixing her backpack "wow Jr Jagiya might as well just pour your heart out to her right now, oh sunny i love you, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, lets runaway together" Hoya laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

I looked over at Sunny as we were approaching her house. "You still love me.. i can see it in your eyes, the way you look at me now is the way you looked at me then." I said and she just looked at me speechless "Am I wrong?" I asked and she just stayed silent so i knew i was right. "Well here we are stay safe" i smirked and she nodded her head.

Sunny
"Promise to alway protect me?" I asked and he let out a smirk "i promise, with all my heart to always protect you Sun."

I looked up at him and smiled "I know Jinhong is still at the back of your mind but i do want to spend my life with you

I looked up at him and smiled "I know Jinhong is still at the back of your mind but i do want to spend my life with you."
"God get out of my head no more flash backs" i said hitting my head before walking inside. I looked seeing Kisu but i knew he wouldnt go back "kisu-ah I need to break up with Jinhong" i said walking over to him when my eyes widened seeing Jinhong Knocked Out on the ground and Kisu just sitting there "i think he wants to too, he caught you with Jr.. started freaking out getting angry so he lashed out at everyone Hui knocked him out. And kicked you, Zelo, & your brother out of the gang and said everything is going back to the way it was" he said and my eyes widened "im just kidding he slipped and hit his head he will wake up soon. But he did see you leave with Jr." My heart started to slow down back to normal "i could kill you right now" i growled causing him to smirk. As i walked off.

"Where are they?!?!" I turned seeing Insoo walk in "hospital says Jr checked them out! You were just with him where are they Sunny or so help me god I will kill everyone!" He yelled and i let out a sigh "Jr said JunQ and them for Kisu..." i sighed "than what are we waiting for Kisu lets go!" He said and kisu let out a smirk "Insoo just let me i can get them back without kisu okay just give me time... please" i said and he let out a sigh and pushed past me. "How do you plan on that" kisu asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

Jr
"You still love her" Guk called out and i let out a sigh "I do.." I looked over seeing Hoya annoyed. I knew he liked me.. he was never good at hiding it.

"Shes average why do you like her? You could get with models Hyung" he said and i let out a sigh "because shes pretty

"Shes average why do you like her? You could get with models Hyung" he said and i let out a sigh "because shes pretty ... to me. I love her and made promise to keep her safe and protect her so far i broke that promise and Zelo saved her.. i wanted her to love me again..." i sighed as Hoya rolled his eyes.

"You met up with her I pressume" Jongup asked and i nodded.

"Yes and i told her everything that I loved her, that we want Kisu for them

"Yes and i told her everything that I loved her, that we want Kisu for them."
"Do you think she will turn herself in?" Jong up asked and i shook my head "no no" i smirked knowing she would "if she does Hyung than i want her to myself" i said knowing he didn't like that answer.

Jinhong
I loved her but if her heart wasnt with me 100% than i needed to leave her and take more care of our gang.. "Jagiya" i called out causing her to follow me upstairs. "We need to take a break from eachother... your heart isnt with me 100% and i dont want to hold you back. So when you choose me and no one else than come back but for now you have to go but we will still protect you at all costs." I said and she nodded her head and left. I looked down at the promise ring on my night stand as tears filled my eyes "please after all this comeback to me.." i whispered.

Sunny
"Where are you gunna go this is your home" Changsun asked and I shrugged my shoulders "are you ready?" I looked seeing my brother and Zelo. "Were on first watch with you. We got a place" Zelo smiled causing me to smile.

"Can i call him" i asked as i settled in to apartment. "Yes but we cant be here when hes here cause of jongup" Zelo said and i nodded "than go relax i trust him" i smiled.

 "Yes but we cant be here when hes here cause of jongup" Zelo said and i nodded "than go relax i trust him" i smiled

"Jr... can you come over.."
"Ahhhhh"
"Our big bang is about to come on please i dont want to watch it alone. Just come to this address and let me explain. So please" i asked but he just hung up
"I guess not" i sighed sitting in front of the TV while sorting my things. I knew i still had alot left at the house but i knew my brother would get it.

Jr
I stood outside the door too scared to knock the last time i was like this she got taken from me.. "Jagiya.." i called and the door opened "bigbang?" I smiled and so did she.

"They kicked you out? Because Jinhong broke up with you because you liked me and kisu and him?" I asked and she let out a sigh "You are not safe do you want me to stay overnight with you?" I asked and i saw the smile in her eyes when i asked "plea...

"They kicked you out? Because Jinhong broke up with you because you liked me and kisu and him?" I asked and she let out a sigh "You are not safe do you want me to stay overnight with you?" I asked and i saw the smile in her eyes when i asked "please" and i nodded my head.