New beginning 1

Jr

I was happy our first day of school and Sunny was getting along with by group of friends and they all seemed to really like her Hoya seemed to like her more than the others, Jess enjoyed not being the other girl, while B, and Jin still payed more ...

I was happy our first day of school and Sunny was getting along with by group of friends and they all seemed to really like her Hoya seemed to like her more than the others, Jess enjoyed not being the other girl, while B, and Jin still payed more attention to their studies than anything "Oppa you look thirsty" Sunny said while handing a can of Cola to me I smirked at her concern and took the can "WAAAA?!? Jr You never smirk like that!" Jess pointed out and i gave her a slight glare "ahh Kyeopta!" She squealed and I just shook my head while Hoya left out a slight laugh "Yah Oppa you look thirsty" Jess copied handing a can of half drunken Cola to Hoya and he just looked at her "Wa Oppa you can't even be sweet like Jr" she sighed crossing her arms. 

~6 months  later~

Sunny

"Half way through the school year!" I called out as Jr and his friends were swimming in the lake and Jr just smiled "What?" I laughed looking at him "Please tell me the two of you are dating" Jess smiled and my face turned a light shade of red "AHHHHHH Dongsang!!" She squealed and i threw my hand over her mouth "shhh" I glared and she nodded "Yah Jagiya lets go!" Hoya called out and she waved "Here" I smiled handing Jr his towel and he just smiled and walked closer to me "Don't move" he said and i gave him a blank look. He leaned forward putting his lips on mine I closed my eyes as the feeling of butter flies took over i felt so light on my feet what was going on?

 He leaned forward putting his lips on mine I closed my eyes as the feeling of butter flies took over i felt so light on my feet what was going on?

"O-Oppa...." I paused and he let our a smirk and took the towel from my hands "Your mine no more flirting with Jin" he said and I narrowed my eyes hitting his chest "I don't flirt!" I yelled and he let out another smirk and grabbed my hand as we walked home.

"Jr! Sunny we're going into Seoul want to come we're going clubbing!" Jin called out I looked over at Jr a little unsure and he smiled "come on when does 24k go to clubs?" he asked and i nodded "let us change" Jr called out as we got in the car and drove off. I put on a stripped shirt with white skinny jeans and grabbed my little purse and we walked out. "Ready?" B called out and I nodded as we all got in B's car and left.

Jeunguk

"Come on dude you have to get your head away from this whole Sunny thing, she left 6 months ago give it up!" I yelled and Jinhong just glared at me. "Fine how about we go to the club like we used too, to pick up hot chicks hmm?" I asked and he let out a sigh "like old times" i nudged and he nodded "we're going to the club anyone want to join?!" Jinhong called out and only Changsun walked over "Wow Kisu not you?" I asked and he shook his head "so your just gunna stay here alone? the others are going to a karaoke bar" Changsun pointed out and he let out a sigh and came with us.